Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm going to gracefully bow out. I wanted these at retail price, but I'm content not having them than giving extra money to a dirty book bag looking re-seller.

Hid a pair in the back earlier today. Went back after my shift and picked them up with my disco... 
smokin.gif

I can only imagine what nike.com is going to be like when they release. EVERYONE will be there seeing as how its a last ditch effort site might crash ect hope you guys do well is it a surprise release?

Yo this is my first cop of the year but it was completely worth it the leather is like a newborn baby I just sat the shoe and the bed and stared at that side profile like man they damn near skytop Jordan's worth my 160 I only got one pair I don't think I could part with them.

got off work yesterday around 4 pm, cruised straight away to the nearest fcfs spot with another homie.
got to the spot and were first in line
got in line at 6 pm friday, left with our shoes at 8 am this morning.
long *** night, terrible sleep and lots of :smokin
good thing me and the homie were first, because we got the only 10 and 10.5 at the HOH..
shoutout to everyone in line, it was an interesting night..

View media item 1557617
and of course, my PAIR...

View media item 1557618

Im salty at how Nike did this.  I know its my fault for not putting in work, and all that other crap people will throw at me but for cancelling the release the night before didn't leave me with any other options.  It's like they realized on Friday night before the release of the 1's and Pinnacles that they have a problem with bots? I don't understand why they didn't drop and then postpone or cancel next weeks shoes.

SMH disappointed again in this company

Back
Top Bottom