Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Oh and a big middle finger to that BPFILLHERUP hype beast unite dude on Twitter. Greedy MFer. GET MONEY BUT HONOR PREVIOUS ORDERS. I'll always slander that name if asked in these threads!
dude who twitter feed looks lame as F 

got a lil buzz and its all in his head 

man where are all my regulars ??? nothing but new names posting!!!
We here fam, enjoying the cook. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

He didn't honor my pre order. Claims his "plug" pulled out on him last minute. Then when I hit him this morning cause I woke up to a refund, he then says he was at the mall filling orders. So I'm like why you refund me if you fillin orders? Mine should b gettin filled right? He said some BS like all sizes can't get filled so I jus mass refunded and charging folks back. He been sellin all morning for 350...SMH
Yea said that Friday...diff story this morning
Dude was playing games.  He refunded me back on Wednesday, then immediately listed my size back on the site at a higher price.   Now he's trying to trade Chis for pinnacles.  I bet someone else is getting a refund there too.

SHOEGAWDS SHIPPED!!! :smokin

Sheesh. When did you order? Man hope dude comes thru[/quote]

I placed mine on May 21. Had to pay a premium because they bumped up their prices twice when they noticed the shoes were moving. I just hope they're real.[/quote]
Oh ok. Welp hope he not one of the greedy ones too and canceling the lesser paid preorders...

View media item 1557864. View media item 1557917. Been awake for 15+ hours straight but was very very worth it. The shoe that started it all!!!!!!!!! My mall was the only main mall in (Alabama) that got these due to penny cleaning stores out. Security Was Tripping so bad Smh But I retained being 1st In Line Thankfully. Leather is :nthat: A Very Beautiful Timeless Shoe to enjoy for a lifetime. When Nike decides to release their pairs I'll keep a few NTers in mind and help them out.....Be Patient peeps your turns coming.
Nice

Lost raffles...

Lost sleep over online attempts that failed miserably...

Thought all hope was lost.

But still, I got one pair for retail in the end.

Be patient guys. It's totally doable!!!!

Back
Top Bottom