Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Cute shawtys always working at kick stores I go to. Not a fan of gaming women during shift but if that's a definite plug if you could make it happen

pretty shawtys always working at kick stores I go to. Not a fan of gaming women during shift but that's a definite plug if you could make it happen

YMMV

However, there are some fine stallion built women working in compression pants at the Nike outlets I go to tho. :evil:

Last edited:

Cute shawtys always working at kick stores I go to. Not a fan of gaming women during shift but if that's a definite plug if you could make it happen
Haha. I just picture "hey cutie, I like those stripes you're wearing." 
roll.gif

Last edited:
do big sizes not fetch the same money?

Ehhh it depends. Typically we end up paying a little less early on, but later as they dry up we pay more simply because supply in our sizes are significantly lower.

White laces all day. I always prefer my laces to match the shoe tongue. Shoe looks "cleaner." That's just me though.

I always like my laces to match the color of the upper on the laces holes

Wouldn't be surprised if Nike took this bot war to their legal team.
Nike's websites are their property and the bot boys and girls are routinely vandalizing(hacking) their property.

Nike develops an app to help their customers have a "secure" way of purchasing Nike goods, and the vandals destroyed it too.
You can only do stuff like that for so long until the top floor execs get tired of hearing all the complaints.

I'm thinking this will be similar to the Napster shutdown, and all the people that got sued for pirating.

pretty shawtys always working at kick stores I go to. Not a fan of gaming women during shift but that's a definite plug if you could make it happen

True but I got a girl, I aint gonna take that route

Wouldn't be surprised if Nike took this bot war to their legal team.
Nike's websites are their property and the bot boys and girls are routinely vandalizing(hacking) their property.

Nike develops an app to help their customers have a "secure" way of purchasing Nike goods, and the vandals destroyed it too.
You can only do stuff like that for so long until the top floor execs get tired of hearing all the complaints.

I'm thinking this will be similar to the Napster shutdown, and all the people that got sued for pirating.

Atc creators gettin subpoenas in the mail

View media item 1278998

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom