Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
He's the NBA's own version of Drake. Rich little mulatto kid who acts like he's hard-boiled from the street. "Started at the bottom now we here" my a**.
laugh.gif
 did he do something to you?

Damn Kyrie injury the same way I ****** my ankle uppp *cringe* **** I need to put my brace back on

I feel for Kyrie. Will rock his shoes tomorrow.

Lebron wasteful. Why he thrown his arm sleeve in the trash like that. He could have thrown it to a fan. 

Man, I'm glad u got outta there.

I left work at UMass at 4:30pm, hit Springfield, Buckland Hills (Manchester), Meriden (they weren't even getting the 1s, smh), NB, Bloomfield, Wethersfield and East Hartford. Got back home (up by the VT/NH border in MA) around 9:40pm.

Lotsa driving, my dude.

Edit: thanks for the good wishes, too. Hope you get/got 'em, too!
Naw i striked out,they made calls weds night... I forgot they even had eblens in the Hartford area... smh, instead I went to providence, 2 different eblens picked up total 4 raffles..no call...still waiting on some1 to confirm if eblens really got these chi's

lebron with 44 points /100 lol

almost half of the teams points :rofl: this guy is working overtime

:lol:  did he do something to you?
Lol... nah, dude just bugs the bejeezus outta me. I hate weasely little dudes like him, flopping all over the place and getting up playing the crowd like they're in the WWE. Love to smack the smirk off his mug.

you wish you had that jumpshot tho

It's more that he has a mad-quick release. He gets zero jump on the shot, but it just pops straight from his hands with no delay. Don't get me wrong, he is a hell of a player... I just can't stand him as a person.

Back
Top Bottom