Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
http://fusion.net/story/143690/how-nike-could-kill-the-nikebots-and-why-it-doesnt/

So according to this article "Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red online, as originally planned, they’ll just distribute the shoes the old-fashioned way, in stores, out of the reach of the bots."

I hope this is just a guess and not actual fact.
That's what I was thinking, that they would just send the shoes to stores for some small restocks. That's why I just bit the bullet now for $370, not worth the headache down the line.

That's what I was thinking, that they would just send the shoes to stores for some small restocks. That's why I just bit the bullet now for $370, not worth the headache down the line.
id do the same if i could find them in my size for that much!

id do the same if i could find them in my size for that much!
I've just been messaging every seller on eBay in my size. Some people will come down.

Does anyone else think these run kinda small? The 12 I got feels pretty good, and I am normally 11.5

The ones overseas come in the new Jordan box (the reason why, I don't know)
And now... many many pairs I see in GS come with the new box. So now I'm assuming even pairs in the US with those boxes are safe to buy. I was skeptical but I see so many pairs popping up with the new box and I asked someone and said a lot of places got the new box. Sounds odd....

Does anyone else think these run kinda small? The 12 I got feels pretty good, and I am normally 11.5

Yeah, all my other 1's (Bred, shadow grey's) fit TTS to me in my TTS size 9.5, but my size 9.5 chicago's seemed to run smaller...I need a size 10.

Sold My 1st GS pair for $270...  I'm halfway there to having the extra funds to grab a 2nd pair!

I need that $350 and under love!

I should raise the price since they are in the OG Box! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Large retailers like Footlocker and Footaction received GS shoes in the original NA box. Smaller retailers and mom and pop stores like City Gear had the shoes come in the 30th anniversary JB box.
All 3 of my pairs from city gear had an og box.

I find all the remastered 1s run .5 size small. My lasers are 9.5 and they are like super perfect fit with my Nike running socks. My chicago1s are 10 and they fit like my other 9.5 Jordans, not tight, not loose, just right.

I went to sleep early last night

The sneaker tensai of NT apologizes for his absence during the late hours.

If you're not rocking with so much sole then I don't know what to tell you.

I met him through NT and have done business with him numbers of time in person.

For people to even trying to come at him in regards to what that other dude said.... Can Yall not read the test messages?

Sneaker tensai is tired. Training then awards banquet tonight.
See Yall later

Tupac is cool yadayadayada

I went to sleep early last night

The sneaker tensai of NT apologizes for his absence during the late hours.

If you're not rocking with so much sole then I don't know what to tell you.

I met him through NT and have done business with him numbers of time in person.

For people to even trying to come at him in regards to what that other dude said.... Can Yall not read the test messages?

Sneaker tensai is tired. Training then awards banquet tonight.
See Yall later

Tupac is cool yadayadayada
Never expected for you to come to the Chicago thread.. You not doing a bad job just don't get axed.

Back
Top Bottom