Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I would sell my Jumpmans since I plan on getting these, but they're so flawed I'm scared too :smh:

Maybe it's just me 
laugh.gif

Really hope the quality is up to par with these... Love the colorway tho so I'll probably still cop

So far these are the only absolute MUST haves for me in 2015. Getting 2 pairs to seal the deal for life on Chicago 1s. Can't wait.

Last edited:
So far these are the only absolute MUST haves for me in 2015. Getting 2 pairs to seal the deal for life on Chicago 1s. Can't wait.
Me too. When they release Neutral Greys and the XVI's, I'd go ape ****.

These are well worth it. Just remember that in 1985, these dropped for $65, in 2001 they dropped for $100, in 2013 $140 and I'm sure by 2020 we will be paying. $200 retail. I never liked studying economics but it's a reality.
$65 in 1985? Man I wish Doc Brown and the Delorean was real because I would have to go back in time to get them.  I be like Doc Brown we need to go to 1985, got my $65 plus tax ready, we going to buy some Air Jordans!

$65 in 1985? Man I wish Doc Brown and the Delorean was real because I would have to go back in time to get them.  I be like Doc Brown we need to go to 1985, got my $65 plus tax ready, we going to buy some Air Jordans!
What's crazy is, in 1985, $65 was considered, "A lot of money".. By the way, in 2001, they retailed for $80.

$65 was a lot for basketball shoes in 1985. Just like a quarter was for seeing a movie in the 50's. It's all relative to the time.

Yep it was alot. I was 10 and my royals had to be a xmas present. Thats how it rolled.

I hope these won't be like the Dorenbecher 8 release because I want these, the hare jordan 2015, and 7 Marvin the Martians!

Still hoping that JB has a heart and make these a massive GR. Like, 750,000 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom