Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Overrated shoe. They will re-stock a Couple of times before and on Christmas.
Will?
nerd.gif

i have a feeling that nike has to make some announcement regarding any pairs they have in warehouse. I cant imagine all remaining unsold stock being quietly sent to crooked spots. somethings gotta give

Just because you got 2 doesn't mean anything lol

And what exactly does YOUR POST even mean right now? Lol. I wasn't trying to stunt buddy just saying they are not all that and I'm not salty, how could I be if I got them. That's what I was trying to say.

And what exactly does YOUR POST even mean right now? Lol. I wasn't trying to stunt buddy just saying they are not all that and I'm not salty, how could I be if I got them. That's what I was trying to say.
Just because you got 2 pairs doesn't mean the sneakers will be easily available to get

Online releases are better?

Yeah. But i dont think there's a phone line available to handle the kind of traffic that would come its way. Atleast online increasing server size CAN fix the problem. If you been around long enough, Midnight releases used to take phone orders. People would call a couple minutes early and tie up the line asking about running shorts and cup sizes. And then when 12 hit " Oh yeah, didn't some jordans come out. Sign me up".

Last edited:
Yeah. But i dont think there's a phone line available to handle the kind of traffic that would come its way. Atleast online increasing server size CAN fix the problem. If you been around long enough, Midnight releases used to take phone orders. People would call a couple minutes early and tie up the line asking about running shorts and cup sizes. And then when 12 hit " Oh yeah, didn't some jordans come out. Sign me up".

But did bots call in?

This thread has it all , and since that is the case
I'm going to test your jeans knowledge
How ,why ,when and where did people start wearing big jeans
If you can answer this your an og :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom