Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
damn. i think its time i get rid of my 2nd pair. thats insane.

i'm noticing 8/8.5 goes for a lot.

Yeah if you gonna sell em.. Now is a pretty good time to off em. My brother just gave me his pair to sell he prolly only wore em 8 or 9 times

I would not pay 1100 for royals.... come on. Knowing they may release in the future, hell no

I agree. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 1K for Royal's or any shoe for that matter.

Never understood the "wait, they'll release again" logic. I know JB retro's cw's all the time, some sooner than later, but there ain't no telling when these will re-retro (properly) again. Person A strikes out and wants the shoe now but can't afford the resell ticket. Person B says "just wait it out. JB will re-retro them in 3, 5, or 10 years." Although it's true, it still sounds like trolling to me. :lol:

wouldnt pay 1k for a pair of nikes.

most i paid was $800 for Tan yeezy 1s and that was from profit when I sold paranormans right after the contest.

recently sold the tans for double and woudlnt look back.

its crazy to look back at "grails" as u get older.

I agree. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 1K for Royal's or any shoe for that matter.

Never understood the "wait, they'll release again" logic. I know JB retro's cw's all the time, some sooner than later, but there ain't no telling when these will re-retro (properly) again. Person A strikes out and wants the shoe now but can't afford the resell ticket. Person B says "just wait it out. JB will re-retro them in 3, 5, or 10 years." Although it's true, it still sounds like trolling to me. :lol:

Lol If a shoe is coming out that I want I'm buying it if I miss out I'm gonna try to find the best resell price.. But I'm not waitin until the next re-retro... Nah that ain't in me..

wouldnt pay 1k for a pair of nikes.

most i paid was $800 for Tan yeezy 1s and that was from profit when I sold paranormans right after the contest.

recently sold the tans for double and woudlnt look back.

its crazy to look back at "grails" as u get older.

That's my favorite yeezy.. The day I got mine I couldn't stop looking at them.

The smell... THE SMELLLLLLLL

I still don't own my grails.. The indiglo 14s I have had chances to buy them but I haven't.. I feel like I would feel different about shoe collecting if I owned them.. That's just me

Back
Top Bottom