Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
head-banging.gif
Don't worry help is on the way in the form of NDC (someday).
laugh.gif

T

Yes online they dropped on Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Eastbay etc etc. They also released in stores, I picked up a pair from Footaction, and 2 others from a mom and pop store. I also ordered a pair off  of Eastbay.

REPPED. Came up man. Welcome to NT brutha.

Good first post. Welcome to NT :pimp: . Perfect thread for you to look at and see what to and what NOT to do on NT :lol:

nice come up fam, welcome to NT! 

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

THANKS FAM.

Btw the frag's leather , is a bit softer and plush than the Chi's [emoji]128591[/emoji]

The Sneaker Tensai is contemplating using the chicago's that he won in the contest as a way to get the supreme x nyy collection this thursday since he doesnt wear  that size

Yes, I'm normal and thanks.  You never saw the pictures of me I posted a while back.  It's just that I don't do the stuff that others my age do (drink, intercourse, and drugs).  i have my morals and I stand by them...but enough about me, lets get back to the thread.

P.S. that whining stuff was fake, I work for my stuff; just was having a little fun with the GIFs and what not (Still would like to find a reasonable price though).  I was taught to adapt and work for my stuff and that nothing in life comes easy (especially if your....).

I would have passed on that challenge RayRay had for you as well. It was late and it did require you to do some things.

I would have passed on that challenge RayRay had for you as well. It was late and it did require you to do some things.
I had to admit he really did try to help me out but given the circumstances of how he appeared in the thread I was a little skeptical. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. That's life, you just have to get up and try again.

not sure I could trade two Chi's for a frag. Would love to have frags. I'm gonna wait it out and see if Chi's put a dent in the frags price in about a year. I give that a 10% chance.

The Sneaker Tensai is contemplating using the chicago's that he won in the contest as a way to get the supreme x nyy collection this thursday since he doesnt wear  that size
[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....all hail the sneaker tensai [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

not sure I could trade two Chi's for a frag. Would love to have frags. I'm gonna wait it out and see if Chi's put a dent in the frags price in about a year. I give that a 10% chance.
Yea
not sure I could trade two Chi's for a frag. Would love to have frags. I'm gonna wait it out and see if Chi's put a dent in the frags price in about a year. I give that a 10% chance.[/quoTe

I was reluctant but this way I'm safe either way the market goes since I have a few bacc up pairs

View media item 1573328

Last edited:
. Price on chis will go up significantly...but frags will go up more significantly id say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom