Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man I swear dudes be waiting for Chavez to post n then attack.. I'm not caught up on this old beef, but my lawd this is entertaining to read

You're just a big walking ironic statement.

Your logic is hilarious

View media item 1574155

Arizona looks really nice this time of year.

That supposed to be my place?

Hahaha bruh

You struggling

:rolleyes

No point in going back and forth with you any longer though. It's honestly a waste of time and unfair for the individuals who are in this thread

At the end of the day, I stay winning while you struggle man lol.

Sorry you had to take an L on this drop.

There will always be another

8)

Take care

Man I swear dudes be waiting for Chavez to post n then attack.. I'm not caught up on this old beef, but my lawd this is entertaining to read
its how and what he posts.

We been let it go but then he comes in here trying to lecture folks on the ethics of reselling.

Hahaha bruh

You struggling

eyes.gif

No point in going back and forth with you any longer though. It's honestly a waste of time and unfair for the individuals who are in this thread

glasses.gif

Take care
Feel free to call me 520-269-7676

man. Its nuts in here today. Spreading like wild fire.

Imagine if there was Nike Talk Expo/Summit at a convention in a big city? Fights be everywhere. I would be in the corner with my popcorn.

Actually, we wouldnt see any fights. EVeryone would be singing kumbaya together saying no hard feelings.

At the end of the day whether you flipped only one pair of shoes in your life or are moving 20+ pairs a day you are a reseller, just levels to this ****. Not even a big deal, way worse things you could be doing with your time

It's gotta be serious, at least in your case, because you exposed your life and your family's life on this same internet forum trying to prove your point last week over some "trash talk" :lol:

#NTDetectives is real, you shouldn't get caught up in your feelings like that if "it's not that serious," could lead to a sticky situation for you and your loved ones down the road. :nerd:

For some reason, in 2015, people still think they can't get touched just because "it's the internet man." :smh:

View media item 1574128

LMAO

#dead

Roll through man

I'll be waiting for your Internet thug ***

8)

View media item 1574145
Where did I say I was personally rolling thru, quote where I said I'm coming to AZ :nerd: ... I was speaking in general terms Joey, I hope you're not over there thinking it was a bright idea to put your family's info on an internet forum :lol: :smh:

How you gonna type "Roll through man/I'll be waiting for your Internet thug ***" when my man told you multiple times last week he would come to AZ and check you at your store :nerd:

View media item 1473400

At the end of the day whether you flipped only one pair of shoes in your life or are moving 20+ pairs a day you are a reseller, just levels to this ****. Not even a big deal, way worse things you could be doing with your time

Peeps don't get this bro

NT resells when they get extra pairs but hate resellers when they strikeout lol

man. Its nuts in here today. Spreading like wild fire.

Imagine if there was Nike Talk Expo/Summit at a convention in a big city? Fights be everywhere. I would be in the corner with my popcorn.

Actually, we wouldnt see any fights. EVeryone would be singing kumbaya together saying no hard feelings.
you must not be up on recent online beef. Dudes getting choked out and robbed on camera for online stuff 
laugh.gif

Hahaha bruh

You struggling

:rolleyes

8)

Take care

In all fairness, Chavez, you did start this wildfire by giving Kilroy a hard time for "reselling" a pair so he could recover some of the resell money he had to pay. I think thats what got everyone upset.

But overall, people tend to jump on you from the go.

View media item 1574145
Where did I say I was personally rolling thru, quote where I said I'm coming to AZ :nerd: ... I was speaking in general terms Joey, I hope you're not over there thinking it was a bright idea to put your family's info on an internet forum :lol: :smh:

How you gonna type "Roll through man/I'll be waiting for your Internet thug ***" when my man told you multiple times last week he would come to AZ and check you at your store :nerd:

View media item 1473400

It's done man honestly

Hit me with a PM if you want to keep up your nonsense

Don't derail this thread anymore though

you must not be up on recent online beef. Dudes getting choked out and robbed on camera for online stuff :lol:

yeah, but this doesnt feel that way. I think you guys are all arguing about something so minor. WOuld you really choke Chavez out if you saw him?

In all fairness, Chavez, you did start this wildfire by giving Kilroy a hard time for "reselling" a pair so he could recover some of the resell money he had to pay. I think thats what got everyone upset.

Bingo.

Kilroy my man. Irony at its finest.

I'm done though..I gotta finish painting this room before the wife gets home.

Nah man, go read it again lol

Dude already had a pair to flip at $535 to make up for what he spent. Apparently he bought the nters pair so he can stock one in his closet

I caught him slipping man, he needed to make up some ish though

Everyones a rseller at this point, that's all I was trying to point out. Whether you're trying to get funds back or not, it's the same ish

These other cats are hopping in from previous drama though lol

I'm over it though, keeps on taking away from the threads

You feel comfortable with that pair you PMd me about now?

Last edited:
yeah, but this doesnt feel that way. I think you guys are all arguing about something so minor. WOuld you really choke Chavez out if you saw him?
Me? No. I have a job I dont want to lose. Given he snitches on an online forum, I'd be in jail in real life.

Not to say I don't have folks who live in Tempe that know him and how different he acts at the store though. Now them...they might choke him but I'm not about that life anymore.

Since this debate will never end...everybody should vote even the lurker's..majority wins and loser takes an L,can we do that ?

An annual NT convention would be dope :pimp:. Only down side would be the publicity/attention it would cause. NT is my escape :lol:.

An annual NT convention would be dope
pimp.gif
. Only down side would be the publicity/attention it would cause. NT is my escape
laugh.gif
This.

a few people on here now me in person but I get **** from my students who have their nose in my laptop during my off time. 

Back
Top Bottom