Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Honestly it amazes me when people say 2013 Chicago 1 > 2015 Chicago 1s in terms of quality and other things......denial is a crazy summa bihh huh???:lol: :lol: :lol:

in all honesty, it seems like only those that don't have them say they're just ok. everyone that has them thinks they are pure flames, myself included. not throwing shots at those that don't have em, but that my honest assessment of the situation.
I was thinking the same thing but I was just gona keep it to myself. 2015 chis are premium compared to 2013. But that's just my opinion.

Honestly it amazes me when people say 2013 Chicago 1 > 2015 Chicago 1s in terms of quality and other things......denial is a crazy summa bihh huh???:lol: :lol: :lol:

I flipped my 2013's for a bill because of how uncomfortable they were. Don't regret it for a second. The leather was essentially glossed plastic

The 2013s were awful & it goes way beyond the quality of leather. The leather tounge was just awkward & the shape of the shoe was was terrible with that boxy *** toe box.

Last edited:
I checked Flight Club and the 2013s are for sale from 425-450 ranges
laugh.gif
C'mon son lol

Same here man and id take even less... Mine are in great shape, detailed pics, jumpman on insole intact and I'm barely getting any offers
I offed my 2013's last week for $140. Sold em in under an hour on local FB group. Drop that price a tad bit and you'll be good....

I offed my 2013's last week for $140. Sold em in under an hour on local FB group. Drop that price a tad bit and you'll be good....
yea I guess you're right about the price drop. I should stop trying to tax someone on poor quality :smh:

Back
Top Bottom