Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Does anybody have any info on what NDC is planning on doing with the thousands of pairs of these sitting in their warehouse, are they going to rerelease online or redistribute back to retailers?
Maybe those pairs don't exist and Nike never intended to release them online :nerd:

Last edited:
i thought someone commented that the ndc pairs were sent to other locations but i may be wrong.....i can see a few pair on the usual quarterly restocks, but im curious as to what they are doing with all these cancelled pairs myself

94's weren't/aren't "leaps and bounds" ahead of the 2015.

Half these cats probably never touched 94's to begin with. :smh:

94's were/are dope, but if I had to choose today, I would go with 2015.

If art thou offers you a frag for a chi 1 + 100 $ and you don't take it not based off of financial reasons, you sir are an IDIOT.

Air Sak is the new zyzz lol Yall get this man a pair he probably was 30 percent of this thread :lol:
LOL, I disagree. Sak admits that as a college student with a pt job he can't afford resale. Zyzz is like Chris Rocks character in I'm gon get you Sucka! He just ain't trying to pay resale for the most part.

Last edited:
Air Sak is the new zyzz lol Yall get this man a pair he probably was 30 percent of this thread
laugh.gif
cmon sak aint that bad.....i admire his persistence and honesty

LOL, I disagree. Sak admits that as a college student with a pt job he can't afford resale. Zyzz is like Chris Rocks character in I'm gon get you Sucka! He just ain't trying to pay resale for the most part.
lmfao let me get 1 rib, damn a $1 for soda **** the cup just poor it in my hand for 10¢ :rofl: yea I could see zyzz pulling that

Also, shout out to the homie for finding me a good deal. I don't wanna stats his name because the savages would flood his PMs. But you know who you are homie :pimp:

Last edited:

Saying you're a college student can't always be an excuse. I'm 23 (turning 24) and bought a brand new car on my own when I was 21. He just needs a better job or needs to learn how to hustle

Back
Top Bottom