Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I think he's saying trade for frags plus $100. Sell frags then buy Chicagos and recoup your $100 and more on top.. Hence why financially it makes sense to do the trade if everything is legit. @nycsad92
i understand what hes tryna say lol but as i said a few pages back its not worth the hassle. plus i wanna break my chis out asap

Hypebeast if you buy frags cause they are limited, but not a hypebeast if you buy chi's because of the history....they are both hypebeast reasons at the end of the day...everyone is a hypebeast at some point.

$40?! I would do it. What could you see your self wearing more. Those AFs or the 1s? 40 shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Haha, I know. Was just hoping to do a straight up trade but yeah $40 isn't a big deal. You could probably guess which I would prefer/wear more. lol

... i don't think you know what a "hypebeast" is
well in my opinion, if someone buys based on history over the look, i'll call them a hypebeast....and like I said everyone is one for certain kicks...I'll admit I've fallen victim before.

Supreme af1s over chi's no wayyy I'll put up that 40 asap & I don't agree with air sak what's so good about these collabs nowadays everybody's big on names idk but I'm goin with the chi's allday

Last edited:
So my boy who was gona die if he didn't get the chi 1s struck out. Now he's saying they not all that and the value of them will drop. #nochill
giphy.gif

View media item 1577667Oh great. Lebron wore bred 1s to the game tonite. Now I'll never get a decent price on them. Maybe he couldn't get a pair of Chis. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh great. Lebron wore bred 1s to the game tonite. Now I'll never get a decent price on them. Maybe he couldn't get a pair of Chis. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You didn't think that joke out, did you?

Hypebeast if you buy frags cause they are limited, but not a hypebeast if you buy chi's because of the history....they are both hypebeast reasons at the end of the day...everyone is a hypebeast at some point.

What :lol:

If You buy Chicago's because of what the shoes represents, the beginning of MJ's career, the beginning of the best shoe line ever, for the HISTORY of the shoe, you're definitely not a hypebeast. You are a hypebeast if you want a shoe because it's limited and even if you don't like the shoe you still buy it to look cool to other people. Or wear them to take pics for social media then sell them to someone that actually likes them for a ridiculous price.

Not the same at all my friend.

What
laugh.gif

If You buy Chicago's because of what the shoes represents, the beginning of MJ's career, the beginning of the best shoe line ever, for the HISTORY of the shoe, you're definitely not a hypebeast. You are a hypebeast if you want a shoe because it's limited and even if you don't like the shoe you still buy it to look cool to other people. Or wear them to take pics for social media then sell them to someone that actually likes them for a ridiculous price.

Not the same at all my friend.
Should I entertain these guys or be the bigger person and walk away?

I think that all of us are hypebeasts in our own way, or in some sort of way and/or fashion.

I don't think the term "hypebeast" is all that bad, it's just the way it is said towards other people that make it a bad term/label.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom