Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Any places in Atlanta doing FCFS for this release?

NT Lenox will be most likely they been leaving the raffle procedure alone for a while now. They just got security that actually keep people in line.

Plus they won't let people on to mall prop till 5 am. So if your early that's ur best chance. At line ups with out the drama. They do wrist bands for mass Gr's and let you come back 30-40 min later. As for limited stuff they call up small groups of 10 until all stock is gone. (Like during the corks) but you gotta wait in line at that spot till 10

Last edited:
These will be avail for people that want them and put in the work to get them.

Ps. No not like frags

Last edited:
look, damn near every single Jordan sig model retro sells out these days, so yes these will sell out AND FAST. However, if you put in work with as many raffles as you can and are up to trying the multiple spots online you be able to cop AT LEAST one pair. Just my .02...

So no official numbers released yet? Weird how everybody is saying 8000 pairs on backboards but nothing on these. 

It even says on the back of the card, "This GiftCard may be applied toward any purchase at Footlocker..."

Last edited:
And you're basing this on????.........

My friend who works at a FL retail store and another friend that is a buyer for them... I mentioned that my local FL/HOH only is getting 2 FSRs (they got over 100 pairs of the LB XIs, incomparison). These seem to be on par with 2013 Royal numbers. This kinda makes sense since the last couple OG AJ1s that were GR ended up sitting pretty badly.. This release should help build up brand hype for this year since it's been kinda low (esp for GRs) since this "remaster" series started and they increased prices.

Last edited:
It even says on the back of the card, "This GiftCard may be applied toward any purchase at Footlocker..."

These will be LOOOOOOOONG gone by the time you try to use that.. You should attempt to trade that credit for cash or new gift cards, if you can.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, like the frags, if you were wondering.

Not sure if srs. Comments like yours should be banned. It only creates more hype for resellers and lurkers to feed off of. Not to mention it's just dumb as hell to say. Frags only released on NDC (NikeLab) and a couple 21mercers and we're limited as ****! This release will be typical of other OG1 releases which isn't necessarily easy but will be no where near as hard as frags were to get. Dudes keep saying this like their to dumb to understand that the frags were a purposely limited collaboration shoe.

Damn idiots and hypebeast I swear :smh:.

Leave

These will be LOOOOOOOONG gone by the time you try to use that.. You should attempt to trade that credit for cash or new gift cards, if you can.
So it's true, you have to wait 2 weeks to use store credit? Smh that's wack, yea I might try to sell it

Last edited:
Not sure if srs. Comments like yours should be banned. It only creates more hype for resellers and lurkers to feed off of. Not to mention it's just dumb as hell to say. Frags only released on NDC (NikeLab) and a couple 21mercers and we're limited as ****! This release will be typical of other OG1 releases which isn't necessarily easy but will be no where near as hard as frags were to get. Dudes keep saying this like their to dumb to understand that the frags were a purposely limited collaboration shoe.

Damn idiots and hypebeast I swear :smh:.

Leave
100% These won't be as hard as frags but will DEF be the hardest major AJ1 release (so not DSM) since the 2013 Breds

Back
Top Bottom