Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Still in shock after my raffle shutout was stomped into the ground by NDC. I hope they sell out fast tomorrow so I can be put out of my misery. Worst release ever.

No one gives a flying **** if u get your fourth pair or not. Why are uneven on here? U got your ****, go watch some tv, Netflix, go out, whatever you do. It's the equivalent of going to a car enthusiast website and asking if you should buff and clean your car again, even though you just did...and u have that Bentley that just sits. No one cares. Just say DAMN I had a dope day, got my kicks and now I can lay-back. Not up on here with people trying to collect/use info and grinding.
LMAO.

Still in shock after my raffle shutout was stomped into the ground by NDC. I hope they sell out fast tomorrow so I can be put out of my misery. Worst release ever.
No luck man? I entered the Gel Lyte 3 raffle at Bait in the city as hopefully a consolation pair but struck out on everything... I am gonna try for Hanon but idk if this dude is trolling with GM talk... 

No luck man? I entered the Gel Lyte 3 raffle at Bait in the city as hopefully a consolation pair but struck out on everything... I am gonna try for Hanon but idk if this dude is trolling with GM talk... 
I had a nice big dinner to start my gf's bday weekend which softened the blow. Didn't get around to bait but now probably should kick myself for not trying for the afews.

I'm not even sure which site is going to be a good bet. I guess FTL. Hanon has legit shoes in my experience, but probably will be instantly over. I got my OG Huaraches from them a couple years ago so I wouldn't worry about fakes.

nice

you got the gifs down

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom