Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man, don't do it.  This dude is super shady.  I preordered some Jordan 11 Pantones for $350 (price seemed to good to be true) when purekicks was named sneakerflight llc.  First dude refunded my money back because he said he was not using PAYPAL (RED FLAG), so I payed again through some ish called shopify.  At first, he returned my emails, but after a week he flaked. No emails (RED FLAG)  Once I pressured him about getting me my shoes or refund me.  He was like I'm waiting on another shipment in your size, that's why it's taking so long.  After almost a month , he never sent shoes, then changed website name to purekicks.  Then he raised the price to $500. I had to get credit card company involved to get my money back.  Dude is a FRAUD.  Probably GM anyway

STAY AWAY

These were mad limited in Europe, HOH Paris had just 36 pairs and Niketown wasnt much better... I copped my Quai54s so Im good :D

Last edited:
Line at Times Square Foot Locker is around the block... that's a FCFS. I'm at work right now nearby... guess I won't be able to walk over on my break to cop. :frown:

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to cop on NDC.

Shouldn't be too hard with a bot today.
roll.gif

damn, these went super fast here in Germany.. not a chance.

I drove about half an hour to Darmstadt to a spot that was doing in store only, got there an hour after they were available 12. Dude said they only had a 13. I'm sure they hooked all their regulars , they weren't even on display. I'm mad and salty right now.was going for a second pair.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for the people who dont know ndc aint dropping them today. And you know there are alot of people who dont know cuz they announced it on a friday

Back
Top Bottom