Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Had I miss on these I wouldn't even be sweating, even tho I have cried before about missing others. I'd be all about those SBB, don't even care about that non OG talk, too old to care. So keep ya heads up fellas, plus still NDC to come. 

im :rofl: how kinetics-tokyo_ on rakuten had for $ 139.24 before intl tax + ship

I bit the bullet and paid resale for my pair. $300 and I'm not thinking twice about it.

After striking out online and during raffles, I'm happy to have my pair.

Good luck to everyone still hunting.

S/O to the dudes in line for fcfs in my local mom and pop shop. Got there right after work around 12:30 am pst with them releasing pairs around 7:30 am to 8:00 am pst. Was 7th in line and figured they'd get 1 fsr probably 2 fsr MAX. So long story short some dudes in line kinda punked the homie out of his spot (which was 14th ish) and the guy in front of me served some justice right before the release. The guy in front of me was supposed to switch spots because he had a flight but said **** it when the people in line didn't say **** about his friend just staying in line with us near the front. When it was time to checkout they had 2 fsr of gs and men's and we were allowed to get 1 of each. We all got our sizes in addition to grade school and basically made it so the dudes that punked my friend wouldn't get there size.

SNEAKER KARMA

This sneaker game is funny man. Remember to always look people out thats all i can say. Ive been buying pairs all day and people who look u out will charge u 200 when ur ready to pay 3. Idk why im saying this but just remember there are good people in this world and karma is real.

People selling these for £500 on ebay Hell no.
roll.gif

I just might pay resale for these because I actually like them that much but, not paying that ish.

Still hoping NDC do a UK restock as we got screwed, while US is getting saved. It would be f**ked up if they didn't So I'll wait to see how that plays out first.

Last edited:

imma get my pair on monday morning for retail i hope. my real fiends on here know what im talkin bout . some true desperate **** lol 
Lucky, at least you get your pair man and congrats man karma already paying you back for the BN 7s
nthat.gif

How bad was the Europe NDC release? If it was hard to cop there then I would think the coming up US NDC release will be hard to cop...

not my pics, dude sent me like 5 pics so far. i asked for more but no response as of yet.

Yeah def. get pics of those before you purchase. Something looks odd about them it could just be a bad pair. I saw a couple bad ones myself today but try to get more pics

Back
Top Bottom