Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Too bad my country doesn't have these and the hare. Which was two of my most wanted releases this year :frown:

What size do you have? Sell your pair and purchase the one in your size for the same price. It'd be a complete wash.

I sold a GS size and made $115 profit. Now I'm going to use the profit to pay for another pair in my size today so I'm only really paying $235 out of pocket.
Its hard to take potential profit and use it on a pair of sneakers that are more then likely to restock

Good for you bro. There are two types of resellers- the guy who cops an extra pair for his buddy or converts his sales for other kicks he wants...AND THEN there's the 45 pair instagram resellers who use multiple bots or pull elaborate wristband hustles and bribes. Dudes were cutting in line and paying homeless guys to cop for them. I was at flight 23 34th street and most of the dudes were absolutely terrible human beings. Security was letting their boys take laps and grab multiple 1s and mirror foams. I copped but I left so pissed off that I never want to do a camp out for Js again. These instagram trunk flexers are the scum of the earth.
Yeah......34th streets Flight23 was an 'experience' to say the least. I usually just go the NIketown (or 21Mercer) route and I will never complain about their security again. Funny thing is some of the folks I saw at Flight23 I've seen swinging by Niketown and always wondered where their primary spot was....now I know -- and will try to let them have ALL of that back.

Its hard to take potential profit and use it on a pair of sneakers that are more then likely to restock

so you are 100% confident that you are going to cook (if)when NDC releases the shoes?

Last edited:
anyone that pre-ordered from shoegawds, shoegawds.bigcartel.com they don't honor their orders!  was ahead of the release w/ 2 pairs, but now empty handed lol. WACK

damn even them, i order the gt 11 for 225 from them :smh: . all bets were off on this release. How much were their pre orders?

Last edited:
REPPED!  just copped!. Still expensive as hell, but better than $500+

not bad at all if thats your size. Beautiful sneaker i dont mind paying 300 for these all day. Happy to get them now before fakes start pouring in. I might just retire from sneaker releases and focus on copping these for decent prices lmao

The box difference is the most interesting part of the Chicago release (aside from the hype) to me.  Is anyone from Europe able to validate the mens sizes are coming in the 30th anniversary boxes vs the 'OG' boxes?

Yes, the european release only came in the anniversary boxes

That would be soooo funny if NDC releases these Monday or next Friday/Saturday. I would tip my hats off to them if they did.

Last edited:
I'm more curious to find out what the reason for the delay is and what they are doing to prevent ATC/Bots from buying. I really don't think boys were the sole reason for the delay.

I'm more curious to find out what the reason for the delay is and what they are doing to prevent ATC/Bots from buying. I really don't think boys were the sole reason for the delay.
they been overselling and cancelling orders for launch products for a minute, i think they going to patch up the backdoor 

That would be soooo funny if NDC releases these Monday or next Friday/Saturday. I would tip my hats off to them if they did.
I hope they drop them the same day as the other pinnacles, or the champ pack, or the backboards. Just with to remove some hype from them.

don't know if someone mentioned this before but theshoesupply cancelled my preorder. 

paid $300 for a US8.5 preorder. 

kinda saw it coming when resell prices hit $500+. If I was the seller, i'd cancel those "preorders" and sell at a higher price too.

has this ever happened to people when dealing with The Shoe Supply, even for different shoes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom