Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

so does anyone know of a site that will actually honor preorders come release date??  (for future releases)
Is there really ANY in that situation? 
roll.gif

Lol some of yall cheap *****es need to get ya money game right... Paid $100 over retail for my first pair and gonna double up tonight on my second pair off a local fb shoe group. Seattle Craigslist is dry as hell which is unusual for Jordan releases but who cares at least I got mine...
'Money game right'

roll.gif

I wanted these, but not paying anything over $180. I work a corporate job where I can only wear Jordans on weekends so even though I wanted to add these to my collection I'm not going to be upset I didn't get them at retail. And to the rumors these are dropping on NDC Aug. 30th, I'm not sure I will be as hype for them. I wanted to rock these with shorts at a summer cook out or bbq.

you already had a day and time planned out for wearing these this summer, so by 8/30, that date will have come and pass and you'll no longer be interested? So its like wearing a dress to the Oscars? If not for special occasion, forget about it?

View media item 1558950

Last edited:

Just curious. How many person deep did Flight 23 in NY go before they ran out?
What was your number? I was in among the first in the store (#15) so I didn't hang around to see the craziness that expected would happen once folks with bands didn't get pairs...I was certain the 500 or so bands given out was not going to add up to the 100 (possibly 200 pairs) on-hand.

You didn't have a chance on Sat May 30th

what makes you think your odds are better on Aug 30th!? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You didn't have a chance on Sat May 30th

what makes you think your odds are better on Aug 30th!? :rofl:  

That's what I'm trying to figure out. The aug release will have even fewer pairs. And then it's on Nike so yea that's just wishful thinking

Might have let go of my Blk LM to get these, but I'll wait until the NDC drop in case I get lucky.
I was thinking about doing the same thing with my second DS LM set. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Chi's just have more sentimental value to me than my LM's.

If only my OG's, amongst my other 200+ pairs, weren't stolen a few years ago :smh:

See @memphissfinest  you embody the difference between someone who is not into "respectful" business vs someone who is not just for the sole profit. Not holding that against you in anyway nor trying to put you down. Everyone has their own business practices. Just stating an observation which includes MANY MANY others and their own business practices.

The few times I've down a preorder I have always stuck with the original sold price. It isn't the consumer fault I priced to low. it's mine and I need to learn the lesson. With that said I, just from what I have read so far, understand if dude got into a jam where his cost went up and it would cost him money to fulfill it's a hard thing to do. That's a sticky situation for sure.

PS Dudes must also take into account if the person doing the preorder is looking to keep clients long term or just fly-by-night one timers.
My thing is We can't compare a guy who is preordering a few pairs to a big business. If I was preordering a few pairs for people I wouldn't be trying to lose money either. 

2/3 of my Preorders came through. Still waiting on Vices Ltd. Anyone have experience with them? I was told they're pretty legit.

My thing is We can't compare a guy who is preordering a few pairs to a big business. If I was preordering a few pairs for people I wouldn't be trying to lose money either. 

Then you (in general terms) should know what the market is and who you are getting your stock from and determine your price from there. If you start to see other people selling at a much higher price and you realize you messed up, the blame lies with the seller not the buyer. If your price has to increase due to the fact that your connect raised it on you then ask those who pre-ordered at the lower price if they still want to purchase (by adding the extra fees). I think another problem is that people are pissed off (and rightfully so) because the terms were "100% guaranteed".

these must be selling for crazy high prices in asia. this korean dude locally is cashing everyone out for sizes 7.5-10.5 only for $400. he posted a pic and bought 20 something pairs already

these must be selling for crazy high prices in asia. this korean dude locally is cashing everyone out for sizes 7.5-10.5 only for $400. he posted a pic and bought 20 something pairs already

definitely had a asian guy asking me for sizes 8-10 on ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom