Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

wow I can't believe what people are actually willing to pay for these on ebay right now!
I'm not surprised look at the other 2013 1's (Minus the s*itty Chicagos) they are going for crazy prices too, and they don't even come close to the quality / significance of these 2015 chi's. It got to those prices quickly, but I think that's just because of the canceling of the NDC release.

I was really salty last night and ended up buying a pair for $360 from a re-seller. After seeing the prices increase to $500-$800... I don't know if I feel as violated. lol. 
I was a bit hesitant prior to paying the preorder price, but after reading post's like these I'm happy I pulled the trigger when I did. $275 seems like a hellavu deal now... Damn!

I was a bit hesitant prior to paying the preorder price, but after reading post's like these I'm happy I pulled the trigger when I did. $275 seems like a hellavu deal now... Damn!

Yeah, $275 is a bargain when you think of it now. Sadly, I'm sure the preorder people are gonna think that too and they'll probably hike the price of preoders to $300+ when the NDC drop happens in 3 months.

wow I can't believe what people are actually willing to pay for these on ebay right now!
I'm not surprised look at the other 2013 1's (Minus the s*itty Chicagos) they are going for crazy prices too, and they don't even come close to the quality / significance of these 2015 chi's. It got to those prices quickly, but I think that's just because of the canceling of the NDC release.
You better look again, the thirst for the 2015s has got people already paying more for 2013s.

saturday was truly a devastating sadderday. i found some guy locally with a size 11 but $450!? sad i wont own these 
frown.gif
Who is that in your avatar lol?

Frag 1s 2.0
Nah, more like 2013 Royal 1s 2.0

When frags dropped, most people knew from the jump they wouldn't pay the resale if they didn't get them for retail but with these you'll see a systematic breakdown and the majority of the people crying foul of resale prices will someway somehow end up dropping resale to cop these.  They might not cop next week but eventually the guy talking about how he'll never pay resale will be the same dude asking if $750 is a good price 9 months from now.

you scared the **** outta me
END working fine for me. No chicago 1's for sale though.
END announced a random release today, but when you see all the folks from UK on ebay selling all their pairs with receipts from END, it doesnt sound good at all

and END is working but it's very slow, probably some guys like me keep refreshing the site #F5beastmode

Yeah, $275 is a bargain when you think of it now. Sadly, I'm sure the preorder people are gonna think that too and they'll probably hike the price of preoders to $300+ when the NDC drop happens in 3 months.

$275 is a great deal if the sellers will actually honour it. Even at $330 The Shoe Supply cancelled my preorder...

how and why would they not sell out in store?
IDK, but like I said they probably sold out in store,

I dont know how END handles things, but they cancelled the online release on the RD

then they announced a random release on monday  https://instagram.com/p/3TjtgeGjhG/

which is weird, because like you said how they couldnt have sold out in store, with all that madness about that release it's unlikely

$275 is a great deal if the sellers will actually honour it. Even at $330 The Shoe Supply cancelled my preorder...
Damn, even at $330 they cancelled your preorder?! Wtf 
mean.gif
 Pretty sure the Chicago 1's made the preorder sellers realize that they can earn more dough by becoming resellers themselves. Maybe soon the preorder price will already be the resell price.

Last edited:

Frag 1s 2.0

Nah, more like 2013 Royal 1s 2.0
When frags dropped, most people knew from the jump they wouldn't pay the resale if they didn't get them for retail but with these you'll see a systematic breakdown and the majority of the people crying foul of resale prices will someway somehow end up dropping resale to cop these.  They might not cop next week but eventually the guy talking about how he'll never pay resale will be the same dude asking if $750 is a good price 9 months from now.

750 USD for a pair of Jordans.

I don't think the idea would ever even cross my mind.

Not worth the investment.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom