Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

i pre-ordered from them, they canceled on Sunday night - said nothing, just canceled

i emailed inquiring why they canceled if selling the shoes for $500 or whatever on their site now - this was their response:

fortunately i got my pair from eastbay..
yea detroitkicks is BS. cancelled preorders and put the exact same shoes back up for sale for $500 each. 

Haven't came up on a restock since cherry XI lows, in 2011 on a Sunday, day after they released.

Don't think anyone is feeling them.

My pair coming today, but I'm in Jersey and they ship from a couple towns over. Did you atleast get a tracking? If not I'd call
sick.gif
JJ just went back online and when I put the order number and zip in I get sent to the fedex tracking page, so I think I'm good! 

This is why I like Ms. mocha:

View media item 1562025

(Know you're probably married, got a BF, or older than me!)

Lol. Thanks I appreciate the compliment. Yes, married for almost 9 years now.

This thread is hilarious. I want to unsubscribe but seeing the random hysteria and salt keeps me coming back.

As far as DJ Delz goes...I don't watch him much but when I have seen his videos I just mute it tbh. His on feets are [emoji]128534[/emoji]. It's something that bothers me about a grown man who wears a size 9 or smaller who weighs more than 160lbs. I can't do cankles. People with cankles shouldn't wear shorts with hightops. It's like big girls wearing leggings. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

Either 90% of these pre-order sites rely on bots which I doubt cause they ship before release or on release day morning

Or

They think some of yall are dumb enough to believe the whole the online cancelation of the release caused us not to have pairs. Cause "we use a massive bot to buy like 50 pairs at a time from only nike"

Nah when that release canceled they say higher profit than the pre arranged pre order prices and said refund and upsell buddy.

It's obvious as heck to u have them on ur site for 500$ and ur backing out on customers talking about its the online release fault.

These sites are to funny sadly some thirsty folks will be back to hand them your money for the next release

Either 90% of these pre-order sites rely on bots which I doubt cause they ship before release or on release day morning

Or

They think some of yall are dumb enough to believe the whole the online cancelation of the release caused us not to have pairs. Cause "we use a massive bot to buy like 50 pairs at a time from only nike"

Nah when that release canceled they say higher profit than the pre arranged pre order prices and said refund and upsell buddy.

It's obvious as heck to u have them on ur site for 500$ and ur backing out on customers talking about its the online release fault.

These sites are to funny sadly some thirsty folks will be back to hand them your money for the next release
yup, i agree. it's funny - claim the nike release, yet i'm pretty sure at the time of pre-order it said ships out 5/30.. 

I just thought about something. People created class action lawsuits against Apple, AT&T, and Verizon over the way the iPhone was sold and over quality issues. And they WON!!!! I assume no one has challenged NIKE because this is an "urban" problem. I'm actually shocked though.

i have both pairs 2015 and 13. The 2013 pair is a complete joke i wouldnt even pay retail for them. smh 

Cuz it's their product and they can do whatever they want with it?

THE REAL REASON IS SIMPLE

CANCELING BOTH US AND CHINA RELEASE ON NDC

LEADING TO

THE ASIAN MARKET IS SPENDING WHATEVER RESELLERS ASK WITH NO QUESTION

THATS WHY

Lol. Thanks I appreciate the compliment. Yes, married for almost 9 years now.

This thread is hilarious. I want to unsubscribe but seeing the random hysteria and salt keeps me coming back.

As far as DJ Delz goes...I don't watch him much but when I have seen his videos I just mute it tbh. His on feets are [emoji]128534[/emoji]. It's something that bothers me about a grown man who wears a size 9 or smaller who weighs more than 160lbs. I can't do cankles. People with cankles shouldn't wear shorts with hightops. It's like big girls wearing leggings. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

View media item 1562503
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I got royals on the NDC restock on cinco de mayo last year (on mobile!) and the AJ3 '88s on an NDC restock.  I've not scored on a restock since last May though.

Shadows and Royals as far as 1's go..

Good pick ups

Now the question shadows and royals and even the 88's were before everyone and their momma was offering a bot and or ATC service how do you think these will go if the release random or restock

Man NDC was so bad boys were buying up all the shoes making fake OOS appear on NDC then when carts wouldn't sell they would release them all. Look at the bred low and hare release as evidence

When the bot Problem got so bad that it was effecting the actual purchase of a shoe from other customers effecting nikes $$$$ then the whole we care about bots thing

Remember when RSVP bot boys were just RSVP'n to hurt the sales of other services and nike towns would have like whole stocks of shoes laying around with no one to pick them up.

Like when some of yall hero nike destroyer kept doing it and getting all that love. Smh.....

Maaaan that ish was just luck for me. I was clicking and switching tabs so fast I didnt realize I carted until it was telling me I couldn't add any more product to my cart :rofl:. A restock, and NDC's release* will be just as hard as it was RD, prolly harder. I won't count on it but I'll give it shot if I have the opportunity. :smokin

View media item 1562503
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Lmao I was going to call fam out but nahhhhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spent $350 buying a official WWE belt **** these 1's lol

I used to collect those, but got out of it.  If you think this hobby is bad, belt collecting is far worse.

Would like to get my hands on the new version of the Big Logo tho.

Yea haha it's my first legit belt, I've been wanting one for a while plus I got it at 20% off wwe website...came out to tree fiddy. Can't complain

Back
Top Bottom