Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
China is a global superpower, it probably can be the US in a couple of more years

No they aren't poor but they can't topple the U.S. They have been having money problems worst than the U.S. For past year. They shave the value of their money and perform other questionable things that make other countries not want to invest heavily in them.

Plus they waste money on stupid stuff like "ghost towns" and trying to build a aircraft carrier and failing hard so many times at it

What's you diagnosis after Nike releases them?  What do you think prices might be?

What they are now or more. It's not going to 300$ ever dude look at all other popular NA 1's

The common example the Bred 11s, the Columbia 11s, restocks happened on the Bred and Royals, they have pairs in warehouses stuff like that.

Just stop you tried to compare a NA 1 to a retro plus 11 that was mass produced and then a recent 11 that was massed produced, which by the way resell well. Just stop with this silly things

People in here are delusional... :smh:

Sh** load of wishful thinking :rofl:

All of this where do u get these low ball prices from? NDC will fail more than half of us.

Of by the way everyone in this tread even those of us with multiples on eBay will be trying for more NDC to pairs. And if hype wasn't bad enough with word out these things moving for the 400-500$ even people's moms and cousins and dads will take a shot at the NDC lottery!!!

Last edited:
No they aren't poor but they can't topple the U.S. They have been having money problems worst than the U.S. For past year. They shave the value of their money and perform other questionable things that make other countries not want to invest heavily in them.

Plus they waste money on stupid stuff like "ghost towns" and trying to build a aircraft carrier and failing hard so many times at it
What they are now or more. It's not going to 300$ ever dude look at all other popular NA 1's
Just stop you tried to compare a NA 1 to a retro plus 11 that was mass produced and then a recent 11 that was massed produced, which by the way resell well. Just stop with this silly things
All of this where do u get these low ball prices from? NDC will fail more than half of us.

Of by the way everyone in this tread even those of us with multiples on eBay will be trying for more NDC to pairs. And if hype wasn't bad enough with word out these things moving for the 400-500$ even people's moms and cousins and dads will take a shot at the NDC lottery!!!
With the Bred 11 and Columbia 11,  I was giving an example that the Chicagos will restock after their release on NDC (may not be a lot but they will appear in a restock), for the $300 to $350 price range was a guess that's why I said "I believe".  As for China I said "probably" could beat the US (the US owes China money plus their population outnumber the US).

Last edited:
Dude said 1,000 pairs like that's a lot. That's less than two FSRs per state. If ndc only has 1,000 it's a wrap.

By Nike balking it's gonna give everybody time to prepare to re up. Including those that already copped. I grabbed one but best believe I'm gonna try to double up lol

"After that, the price will be even lower than it is now because supply is higher."

very incorrect

ayoo & starfox's post(s) above explain why pretty simply why that wont happen
Didnt read starfox's post but ayoo's post didnt take into account Supply & demand so I disagree. A higher suppl to demand ratio drives prices down. It's econ 101.

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough and lucky enough to get through on shoe palace. My only pair came in today and the shoe is very clean. My first pair of Chicago's so I can't compare them to previous releases. But the quality is better than my bred 1s but not even close to that of the Lance Mountain 1s. I'm still very happy with them though.

That extra 20 bucks they charge you for a magazine though... Smh...

Graphs based off average sales on eBay and Kixify. Couldn't get any info about Frags

Where did you get that graph from if you don't mind me asking?

There's an app called shoefax.

MJ had all three color laces on those photos. Idk why people only thought he rocked the black ones

The supply won't meet demand ever for these. NDC will feed some luck folks but most of us in the know and experienced with online releases both manual and with help will eat up most pairs

The supply won't meet demand ever for these. NDC will feed some luck folks but most of us in the know and experienced with online releases both manual and with help will eat up most pairs
Im not saying supply will meet demand. Im saying the supply:demand ratio will be higher than it is today and should lower prices slightly.

If supply met demand, this shoe would not sell for over retail in the resell market

Last edited:
With the Bred 11 and Columbia 11,  I was giving an example that the Chicagos will restock after their release on NDC (may not be a lot but they will appear in a restock), for the $300 to $350 price range was a guess that's why I said "I believe".  As for China I said "probably" could beat the US (the US owes China money plus their population outnumber the US).

I was saying though those two statements why ur opinion are still wrong just correcting u with facts.

Not going into the fincial politics of two world super powers. But loans mean nothing if u can't come get the money. Getting a loan from the U.S. Is like getting a loan from debo

The next retro will have this hang tang and be $180 
laugh.gif

If the Royals and Breds restocked after their releases I'm pretty sure the Chicagos will restock after their release from NDC 

Bro you act like there's going to be a some mass restock that everyone who missed out will flourish off of at retail :rolleyes. So you banking on that, huh? I'm sure a few (very few) will luck out on a NDC restock but I definitely wouldn't rely on that or consider that any sort of release. Restocks are usually random and extremely hard to get. Especially on NDC. Were you able to get Chi's over the weekend?

Im not saying supply will meet demand. Im saying the supply:demand ratio will be higher than it is today and should lower prices slightly.

If supply met demand, this shoe would not sell for over retail in the resell market

This I can agree with you on there will be a dip then they will rise as "REAL PAIRS" from legit sellers dry up

this has to be THE stupidest, not to mention prejudice, thing I've heard all week. Jordan are "stigmatized" bc there is never enough to go around, which is obviously done intentionally.

All the negative that happens is a direct result of limited availability. Therefore jordan/Nike is to blame. They could easily remedy all of this, but as has already been stated, they don't want to.
Wait a minute...Let me see if I'm comprehending this correctly.  Blame Nike for all the negative actions that people do because its their fault for providing limited quantities? 

So we may as well applaud those who rob and murder for food or wealth because of the lack of jobs the government has provided for every single citizen or non in this country...

Wrong is wrong regardless of motive.  Perhaps we think differently, money doesn't move me....

i don't think we should applaud anyone who robs and murders, but there are valid points on both sides of this argument and i don't wanna derail the thread by going back and forth in a never ending cycle. i understand whta ur saying though and i don't necessarily disagree. i was just saying nike could eliminate all these issues, but it isn't in their best interest to.

same with the gov't, they can eliminate homelessness in this country, for instance, IF they wanted to, but how is that gonna help continue the lining their pockets?

Last edited:
This I can agree with you on there will be a dip then they will rise as "REAL PAIRS" from legit sellers dry up
Unless NDC releases a large amount (which they wont), the prices wont drop much at all but it should drop. The $30 savings might not be worth it for some people to wait a couple more months.

Last edited:
Bro you act like there's going to be a some mass restock that everyone who missed out will flourish off of at retail
eyes.gif
. So you banking on that, huh? I'm sure a few (very few) will luck out on a NDC restock but I definitely wouldn't rely on that or consider that any sort of release. Restocks are usually random and extremely hard to get. Especially on NDC. Were you able to get Chi's over the weekend?
I said that they will be restocked (may not be a lot but they will restock).

Ndc just restocked Melos

And guess what they don't hold carts anymore

:lol:

And if you think prices are dropping pls
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom