Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
More and more, as the days trickle by, I am GLAD I held on to my 2013s, and that I didn't beat them down. 

I'll be keeping the OGs I copped on ice, and wearing my 2013s. 

I aint paying $500+ for a pair.

More and more, as the days trickle by, I am GLAD I held on to my 2013s, and that I didn't beat them down. 

I'll be keeping the OGs I copped on ice, and wearing my 2013s. 

I aint paying $500+ for a pair.

aye man you cooked on the site I gave you or another preorder site?

Some Bots/ATC were able to bypass the captcha if I'm not mistaken. Imo, I think Nike is going to roll out something completely new.

This is what I meant and getting at right here. The hype, ATC's/Bots, backdoor carting, resellers etc. basically everything that's wrong with "the game" these days has come to a head. The system is broken. I believe even nike finally realizes this. We're seeing it happen right before our eyes. There has to be a solution to this madness. A solution to this problem. They create hype via the beloved Internet/ social media and I'm sue nike loves the sales but it also comes with a price in the sense that their product can't be obtained without corruption and tricks. Thus alienating their true consumers. I think they're going to have to create a new way of selling the product. First initiative should be making MORE of the product, for starters. Then 2. Create a new and better/ more efficient way the sell the product which is extremely popular and in high demand. Nike might need to invest in world class marketing and logistics experts to create a whole new system to accommodate the increased demand. Otherwise everybody loses, including Nike. They (nike) might make their profit but the integrity of the brand will be diminished if things continue the way they are now.

now i have to agree. its inevitable.

i don't know your money situation. If you need the bread flip it, if not I suggest you hold

I wanted to break even on my second pair, but I can hold them. I feel like waiting will be a bigger payoff oh well I think I'm gonna call it off hopefully he offers more when I call it off but I doubt he gonna come close to 6

yea just read that on the Nike blog. Good looking out.

I call BS .... NYC's 34th street footlocker has at least 100, Flight23 at least 100, 42nd street at least 60, the stand alone HoH on 125th at least 100....and the other boroughs (Qns, SI, Bronx) the city has easily 5K on lock. I think that's just a hype number...

more likely

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to break even on my second pair, but I can hold them. I feel like waiting will be a bigger payoff oh well I think I'm gonna call it off hopefully he offers more when I call it off but I doubt he gonna come close to 6
I'd say wait it out also.. Maybe sell something older to offset 2nd pair price right now if need be.

its funny how years ago on this site and stores, people use to hide the fact that they were buying kicks with the sole purpose of reselling them lol

its funny how years ago on this site and stores, people use to hide the fact that they were buying kicks with the sole purpose of reselling them lol

theres only 1 thing that separates real buyers from resellers:

wearing the shoe or not

my pairs and my cousins. We both hit with the service we used. We thought we would fail for sure, so it was great surprise since I never had any luck online before. no size listed, so not for sell. 

Back
Top Bottom