Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
PM + super bots.

i aint got either
Yeah but a page monitor is nothing like an ATC or shoe bot as the other dude made it seem, hell in that case SNKRS is a bot. That's like saying remote start for your car is auto-pilot.

Last edited:

Page monitor can be added to google chrome, just download google chrome and type in "Page monitor Google Chrome" and download the application.
i have slow internet so all that doesnt matter.

luckily im very picky with sneakers and usually get them through connects 

Managed to cop a pair this weekend for retail. I thought the day would never come!!!

Good for you! Can you help point me in the right direction? I'm still holding on hope for a pair for retail (NDC drop, when/if it happens) but as days go by it's looking like it's never gonna happen. :smh:

what makes you guys think you have a lick of a shot at the NDC release IF it happens... and thats a big if

#NTPays4College

nike cancelled the release.... they didn't postpone it. words matter.
Man is Right, But Nike does what they want...

"We have decided to cancel the online launch of the Air Jordan I Pinnacle and the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for tomorrow in North America. The launch of the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for mainland China is also being canceled. Both styles will be available through select Nike retailers and through our stores.

Please check the Launch Calendar for future updates."
It also doesn't make sense..... The launch of the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for mainland China is also being canceled.  Both styles will be available through select Nike retailers and through our stores.

If I'm from China and I'm reading this

"How is mainland China gonna get Jordans from select Nike Retailers and their stores of they cancelled mainland China release?

Last edited:
what makes you guys think you have a lick of a shot at the NDC release IF it happens... and thats a big if

Yeah, it's a big if. But I'm thinking that if NDC will ever release em they'll make a change to combat the bots, whether it's captcha's or other set up. If I still strike out well it's not the end of the world, on to the next release. 8)

nike cancelled the release.... they didn't postpone it. words matter.

Yeah, they cancelled the release for the Chicago 1's. Just like they cancelled the Red Octobers.

NDC doesn't care about terminology. They'll do what they want. It's not like they'll be getting a ton of complaints calling them liars if ever they decide to release em later on.

Back
Top Bottom