Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nope. And you can't use texting apps either lol One U.S celluar number per nike + account.

So bunk... What's with the Canada hate. Have to jump through enough hoops to land shoes here and now US only mobiles? I can pay with a Canadian card FFS

Already have mine from the last release but gonna try for the drawing.  Maybe win and a swap for the NC net week since I am out of town for that release.  

Damn. That guy is a prophet. He called it on 9/15. I'm going to build on his theory and say the recent Jordans that released online except for NDC will also be raffled through the drawing system.
other than these and backboards it's been all crap jb wise

Guess nobody wants to read anymore 
tired.gif

Review, so the raffle starts at 7:00 pm est? Meaning that's when the window opens to enter the random drawing. From the picture on the website it seems to have a countdown clock for when the raffle closes. So no one has entered yet is all I'm trying to get at. Also if I recieved the tweet for the announcement of the raffle, I should get the one for the actual drawing tonight? Question, I have a Nike account, the Nike + is needed for the purchase correct. Tried to register but said my email is already in use. Is this because of my Nike account. Reps will be given.

Review, so the raffle starts at 7:00 pm est? Meaning that's when the window opens to enter the random drawing. From the picture on the website it seems to have a countdown clock for when the raffle closes. So no one has entered yet is all I'm trying to get at. Also if I recieved the tweet for the announcement of the raffle, I should get the one for the actual drawing tonight? Question, I have a Nike account, the Nike + is needed for the purchase correct. Tried to register but said my email is already in use. Is this because of my Nike account. Reps will be given.

Pretty sure ndc account is a Nike+ account?

Nike has 24 hours to email you but it never takes that long. In store online raffles usually take an hour. NDC online raffles take 4 or 5 to get a reply.

No no one has entered. When they send the tweet you will have 1 hr to enter. For in store raffles done online you only have a half hour.

Yes, just log onto NDC. That's your Nike+ Account.

Last edited:
Nike has 24 hours to email you but it never takes that long. In store online raffles usually take an hour. NDC online raffles take 4 or 5 to get a reply.

No no one has entered. When they send the tweet you will have 1 hr to enter. For in store raffles done online you only have a half hour.

Yes, just log onto NDC. That's your Nike+ Account.
I see what you are saying, but this is different. Those was trash releases when you got a quick response and nobody was taking risk with their real or dummy accounts.

Last edited:
Haven't won online so idk how that works. Seems like they send you a digital code in the mail. Follow a link and enter your code.

For an in store online raffle just bring an id

I see what you are saying, but this is different. Those was trash releases when you got a quick response and nobody was taking risk with their real or dummy accounts.

Idk what you tahm bout. Already saw a pic of someone who tricked the system into letting him enter several times for every size. Won a couple pairs. Don't know if they shipped em. Oreo were not a trash release either.

Last edited:
Wow, ISS just dropped their prices from $599 (IIRC) to $389.  Wonder if this is a sign of good numbers, if so, everyone hopefully eats 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom