Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
And usually I would ignore and keep it moving because I know by me responding will just allow people without anything to do ^^^ like the one who logged into a Nike chat for reps will start trolling, but I'm at work and about to get off so I have the time to put up with the NikeTalk want to be comedians for reps.
nothing wrong with trying....worst case they say no.

WHAT! 
laugh.gif

Ya'll Cold for that!

Congrats to all who were able to cop from the restock. I have given up sadly. Maybe when they re-release them in 2050 Ill roll my wheelchair down to the futuristic Niketown and have a robot fetch me a pair.

OR....your personal 'bot....lol (cause let's face it by that time bots will be the norm)

wow 1000 
nthat.gif
 will be breaking this pair today

Congratulation for those who Cook for the pizza party

Got 2 Chicago for SRP and Already traded 1 for BRed 2013 1:1

:lol: since when have looks ever decided the value of a shoe? Look at the 750s. Garbage, but worth some good money.

I love times like this in the thread. Ish is getting good. If the shoes don't fit, how bout u trade for your size?

It seems now that Nike released the Chis and people struck out yet again, more shade is being thrown on the shoes and those that hit. What part of the game is that? Is this what the sneaker game has come to?

It seems now that Nike released the Chis and people struck out yet again, more shade is being thrown on the shoes and those that hit. What part of the game is that? Is this what the sneaker game has come to?
sneaker game??? Wth is that?

finally made it to the ups store for my pair. my 1st JB pickup since the black/gums. quality seems nice. so happy to get these for retail. going right into rotation

Last edited:
Had the convo, took screenshots then posted all in less than 5 minutes while driving down the freeway. Someone that will take the effort to complain for a coupon over shoes that don't fit has too much time.
GOT EM to the mutha effin max.

Had the convo, took screenshots then posted all in less than 5 minutes while driving down the freeway. Someone that will take the effort to complain for a coupon over shoes that don't fit has too much time.
But at the end of the day I went ape sh*t on the rep at Nike and managed to get my discount for my troubles while you did all that and got a few reps and quoted on NikeTalk.

Back
Top Bottom