Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Ive always wondered, but is there that big of a difference between Jordan 1 mids vs highs? 

Jordan 1 mids just feel like a different shoe to me. Same outsole, but the height difference, aesthetic details, and ankle support are polar opposites.

Last edited:
Going rate still high for these? I jus dumped one of my extra pairs for $350. Sold Extra quick...was kind of shocked by that...was a 10.5

Going rate still high for these? I jus dumped one of my extra pairs for $350. Sold Extra quick...was kind of shocked by that...was a 10.5

Don't be shock that they sold quickly at $350. You could've sold those at least $400 DS
Dang didn't even realize the going rate. Been outta loop since the release...

Where were you two weeks ago when I need a 10.5 :lol:
lol. I ain't been in this thread since week after release...

The toe box is different compared to the b/w. Im not tripping on that since i know some pairs are cutted differently.

Also, why are the stitching on the swoosh different to the previous models?
I had these exact same questions. And like you, I wasnt tripping at all, just something I noticed. IF i had to change anything, it would be a softer leather on the Chi's swoosh like the ones on the B/Ws

Got a txt from Champ's Sports saying that the Air Jordan 1 Retro "The Return " are coming out tomorrow.

Anyone able to confirm this?

Last edited:

Air Jordan 18.  Race car inspired.
[h1]AIR JORDAN 18[/h1]

Michael Jordan wore the Air Jordan 18 before retiring for the third and final time following the 2002-03 NBA season. Inspiration for the design looked toward motor sports as a tribute to Jordan’s affection for racing and high-speed vehicles. The 18 incorporated looks reminiscent of traditional race-car driving shoes, but also included design cues found on fine Italian dress shoes.

Don't post that nonsense here air raab. Shouldn't u be paying Nike employees to hold your supreme 5s?

Back
Top Bottom