Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This NDC line is hilarious, why does their glitchy system got to bring us nothing but false hope.​

I think only thing I'm gonna get out of this is a data overage fee from ATT
frown.gif
 Still waiting ... 30+ mins later

I havent gotten anything off nike website since the legend blue 11s and i have tried... i can never get anything from any restock. Its b.s. still no Android app either. Pathetic company.

straight roasted on these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I was going like 70 on the curved freeway onramp when I got the SNKRS notification

typed in my password before the on ramp was over. :lol:

almost crashed for some size 11s

YOLO

straight roasted on these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I was going like 70 on the curved freeway onramp when I got the SNKRS notification

YOLO

Worst comes to worst, you get buried in some dope J's

YOLO

Lmao me too. Same size

typed in my password before the on ramp was over.
laugh.gif

YOLO
roll.gif
nthat.gif

I got the same thing in my 2 desktop windows where it just sent me back to the product page after like 30 mins of waiting. Still waiting on mobile despite OOS everywhere else.

Did get through on some Pinnacles though.

typed in my password before the on ramp was over.
laugh.gif

YOLO
LOL

I did the same thing for the Supreme 5's restock on Supreme's site.

I got straight destroyed in the Supreme thread for posting about it though lol

Back
Top Bottom