Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm saying though... why the hell would you get them signed to list them up?

If you plan on doing that at least get MJ signature no Pacquiao... these ain't Pacquiao shoes breh

He ruined 2 pairs 
roll.gif

Anytime fam
nthat.gif
I'm glad you got them in. I was a little worried since they were suppose to be delivered yesterday.
That's not the pair that you had on display is it? 
nerd.gif

I remember you telling us the story about your dad. 

That's not the pair that you had on display is it? :nerd:

They are, but I found a pair of OG's for $500 shipped that will take the place of the 2015's.

I felt that they should go to someone who will actually wear them, rather than let a perfectly new pair sit there and collect dust.

They are, but I found a pair of OG's for $500 shipped that will take the place of the 2015's.

I felt that they should go to someone who will actually wear them, rather than let a perfectly new pair sit there and collect dust.
Can't fault that reasoning. You're a stand up dude babyJs. 

Saw these on Kixify, and I am tempted to buy and finally lock down a pair. Thought the price was too good to be true. I messaged the seller trying to get more detail shots and shots of the tag, hasn't messaged me back since then. They look too tall/wrong shape or is it just me?

http://www.kixify.com/product/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-chicago-11
Saw this same post looking for a beater pair to wear at work and honestly they look legit to me. Stitching doesn't touch swoosh. Damn white laces look pretty dope so far

Anytime fam :nthat: I'm glad you got them in. I was a little worried since they were suppose to be delivered yesterday.

That's not the pair that you had on display is it? :nerd:

They did Eddie, and with that top of the line packaging :nthat:

And yes, these were the ones he had as display, I originally didn't want to take them but he insisted :nerd:

Glad you got a replacement. These will be rocked as soon as I get the size swap in :pimp: may take em for the NYC trip too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom