Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Preciate it fam. I'll wait a little longer on that note 
laugh.gif

This **** crazy. Drunk as hell right now. Just finished my last final of the year. Pretty sure I beasted it. Anyway, I came home to this View media item 2037064
**** better be real. The holy grail tho. Been waitin all my life for this. The 1 that got me into this whole game finally in my possession. Sz 10 270 nds but whatever , it ain't stayin in a box for me. O yea I sold a Louie belt I don't even wear to pay for this so it felt like I didn't lose anything

Last edited:
Repped for the heads up. Wonder what else they're restocking and if they'll really let us customers buy 
nerd.gif

Edit: @NIKESUX  repped ya too 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
They'll probably let us buy but I'm guessing they'll have extremely limited amounts of everything, probably not even FSRs.

But hey, you gotta play to win.

They'll probably let us buy but I'm guessing they'll have extremely limited amounts of everything, probably not even FSRs.

But hey, you gotta play to win.

Probably 3 pairs of Chicagos in horrible sizes

Probably less

look like from the comments people are trying to buy and communicate with seller but he is being non responsive?
Yea that is a steal of a price but also raises the obvious concerns of being fake, etc.  But so far the shoe does seem legit, has receipt and has that city gear sticker on the box as well.  But Chi 1 owners can chime in if it's truly legit or not.

UPDATE: 

We know the question of where we ship to has been frequent but unanswered. Unfortunately, the Nike/Jordan Marketplace Policy states that there can be no shipping of Nike/Jordan product across borders. This means that all of the Nike/Jordan items that we offer at BB Branded can only ship to Canadian addresses. This includes all of the Jordans that will come available during our "Jordan Restock" event. Due to the unique nature of this event, we hoped for a different outcome in terms of shipping. "

We lost fam 
mean.gif

For the Canadian NT'ers, good luck tommorow 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom