Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
UPDATE: 

We know the question of where we ship to has been frequent but unanswered. Unfortunately, the Nike/Jordan Marketplace Policy states that there can be no shipping of Nike/Jordan product across borders. This means that all of the Nike/Jordan items that we offer at BB Branded can only ship to Canadian addresses. This includes all of the Jordans that will come available during our "Jordan Restock" event. Due to the unique nature of this event, we hoped for a different outcome in terms of shipping. "

We lost fam :smh:  

For the Canadian NT'ers, good luck tommorow :nthat:

View media item 1006212

UPDATE: 

We know the question of where we ship to has been frequent but unanswered. Unfortunately, the Nike/Jordan Marketplace Policy states that there can be no shipping of Nike/Jordan product across borders. This means that all of the Nike/Jordan items that we offer at BB Branded can only ship to Canadian addresses. This includes all of the Jordans that will come available during our "Jordan Restock" event. Due to the unique nature of this event, we hoped for a different outcome in terms of shipping. "

We lost fam :smh:  

For the Canadian NT'ers, good luck tommorow :nthat:

View media item 2038961

Just my experience...I know a lot of ya'll say SBB1 leather is crazy (which it is)...but I find it to be true for the toebox/side panel (the white part)...the leather that wraps around the toebox (the black part on the SBB) seems just a bit stiff. The entire toebox on the Chi's seem to be a lot more softer.

Just my experience...I know a lot of ya'll say SBB1 leather is crazy (which it is)...but I find it to be true for the toebox/side panel (the white part)...the leather that wraps around the toebox (the black part on the SBB) seems just a bit stiff. The entire toebox on the Chi's seem to be a lot more softer.

You are correct but most people just aren't honest about the black leather. It's nothing to write home about.

You got ran out of the 1 thread for this yesterday. Don't come in here posting your own listings, leave it in the sig.

Repped and deleted. I appreciate it. I was wondering why I couldn't get back in that thread. Sucks to because that was my fav. thread on NT

Last edited:
I've just seen others post eBay listings saying it wasn't theirs so I saw no difference in posting mine. Good looking out tho

Last edited:
I've just seen others post eBay listings saying it wasn't theirs so I saw no difference in posting mine. Good looking out tho

You can post other listings, just not your own. If you're letting something go for the low, there usually isn't an issue with stating it, and taking it to PM if anyone is interested. But posting resell listings of your own anywhere on NT other than the classifieds is a no no.

Last edited:

You can post other listings, just not your own. If you're letting something go for the low, there usually isn't an issue with stating it, and taking it to PM if anyone is interested. But posting resell listings of your own anywhere on NT other than the classifieds is a no no.

Thats such a grey rule. If it's for the low, it's generally ok, if it's for profit (which I don't support), it's not allowed? Who sets these rules?

Thats such a grey rule. If it's for the low, it's generally ok, if it's for profit (which I don't support), it's not allowed? Who sets these rules?

I agree it's grey. The mods and the community. If you drop a line in here saying you're letting go of your Chis for the low, and leave it at that, I highly doubt anyone, nor have I ever seen anyone, have an issue with it. Thinly veiled resell posts are not received well.

Last edited:
I've done plenty of deals for "the low", but when you get laid off from work then what's wrong with making a little extra money so you can provide for your family

Back
Top Bottom