Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just grabbed a 9.5 preorder from SobeSoles. Discount code NIKETALK for $10 off still works. Came down to $225 shipped.

225 for Pre order?  Id be highly skeptical if they honor that price once release date is closer assuming prices will shoot up

225 for Pre order?  Id be highly skeptical if they honor that price once release date is closer assuming prices will shoot up

Never had a problem with them before. Did a Cicago 1 preorder with them for 2 something, before they were pulled from NDC. Those prices shot up after that, but they filled my order still.

I don't know if I see these dropping in November or December to be honest. There are so many Jordan's coming out during that time frame and I don't know if they'd release these in the middle of all that. I think JB would want these to garner plenty of attention on their own and I think navy 16s, Kobe 9s, blue shade 12s, Doernbecher 7s, true blue 3s, Top 3 1s, OG 9s, Space Jams, Wool 3s, UK 1s, and Black Cat 6s would definitely take away from that. They'd probably be best releasing them October while there is not a whole lot scheduled for then, or probably January.

Can't wait for these.. Missed out on all those last releases.

$300 preorder is taxing.

Back
Top Bottom