Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone else seeing 9.5 and up for Shiekh's raffle?

No love for us small footers
ohwell.gif
9 was the lowest for all the norcal shiekhs i entered.  The sizes were not in order though, I think 9.5 was above 9 in the drop-down.

I know these won't be the easiest to scoop, but I might try for a sz. 9. Won't lose sleep if I miss out though. If they had a black tongue though, It'd be a MUST HAVE in my opinion!

Hey long time lurker new user here anybody else having issues with the app knowing my luck my app going to **** the bed 5 minutes before the countdown ends

Last edited:

I know these won't be the easiest to scoop, but I might try for a sz. 9. Won't lose sleep if I miss out though. If they had a black tongue though, It'd be a MUST HAVE in my opinion!
if these were MJ's PE black tongue 1s .... the hype would make even yeezy-stans envious. 
Hey long time lurker new user here anybody else having issues with the app knowing my luck my app going to **** the bed 5 minutes before the countdown ends
possible its related to the update....I know yesterday it informed me there was an update available  to the app. you might want to try to re-installing it. you want it reconciled before tomorrow's lockout. 

color of the tongue will make no difference, first day sellout. This is an underappreciated colorway that is now gaining serious traction.

color of the tongue will make no difference, first day sellout. This is an underappreciated colorway that is now gaining serious traction.
Oh I'm sure they'll sell out the first day regardless of the tongue color. But the black tongue, especially with the whole notion that they were the PE that Jordan sported, in my opinion would increase the level of hype, even if just a little bit.

The Old Love 1s doesn't deserve love from me, it has that awkward Jumpman, the quality isn't great, it's a mid top shoe and the model is off. I hated Jordan 1s from that era.

They were mids with the jumpman. I still like the pack. Brought it for $200 out the door the week they released.
laugh.gif
 I'm aware of what they are and the style. I bought the pack my senior year in jhs and split it with my cousin, the only person in the world at the time that wanted yellow shoes. 

The New Love 1s are dope though, if they made them in high top form, remove the Jumpman and put "Nike Air" on the tongue I would buy 3 pairs no question.

Back
Top Bottom