Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i already ordered my pair, but wondering if i call them and say i cant order..maybe theyll slip up and let me get another 

probably not but its worth a shot..maybe? 
laugh.gif
You could try but I would say they will be able to see that your order went thru and they deny you.  Congrats on getting  a pair!

If anyone who ends up with a spare pair in size 9, I'll be happy to take it.

if I manage to get my own pair from the store, I won't take a second pair from whoever offers me a pair. I'm a 'one pair per sneaker' guy.

Just putting it out there

nerd.gif

Weird how these are being labeled as QS.

Banneds weren't, ended up getting that employee disco for those.
Are they QS according to Nike?....i get the footstores labeling them as such -- to keep folks from using disco codes. 
First things first, I am new to the shoe game. I have read every post and followed this tread very closely. Hoping to get a pair of BTs mainly because as a kid it was never an option, too much $$ even in those day.
Now my question: Did I miss out on the "drawing" or "raffle" direct from Nike? I have a Nike+ account and well as SNKRS account and I have purchased from these app before, but I never saw anything to sign up or register for the BT...... did I miss something.
Yes ... and no. Nike's app system is doing random reserves for folks -- gives you an early and high probabibility of copping but nothing guaranteed. 

Y'all better make sure your Footsite countdowns are still activated before the cut off. Y'all know they have the tendency to deactivate/reset or whatever.

Last edited:
Great to read that someone got shipping from sobesoles today. I'm still waiting even though I placed the order over three weeks ago but hopefully it comes in soon

Back
Top Bottom