Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah you can't always go by the launch locator and I put in one ticket and hit, when I went the employee ddnt even know they had the shoes let alone a raffle :lol: .....that there told me nobody came in

You might be able to clean up with all those pairs that were never raffled [emoji]128064[/emoji]

D*mn Baby J,

Once again with the helpful list.
Appreciate the work.
Thank you for info.

dang i won!!!!

first time since the ftb 5's.

btw 23penny is selling these for 289 + shipping. 

surprisingly for some reason resale for these is pretty low. 

Almost missed purchasing my reserved pair from the Nike+ app, I saw a notifcation on my phone about it ending soon and I was like what a reserved pair??? Apparently 6-7 hours ago in my Nike+ app inbox I had a reserved pair that I didn't know. I'm pretty sure I skipped over that notifcation earlier in the day thinking its one of those "reminder" type of messages for the release on saturday. So in the end got lucky that I checked and was able to order it before the timer ran out! 

Hoping I cop via the reservation app. Copped 2 ATC's as backup. 

Seriously, I've never won a single time at Niketown's Draw. I've seen their employees. Wouldn't be surprised if they rig it. They were completely surprised and "annoyed" when I copped the Jordan 11 Legend Blue during the NCAA Finals restock because of NT. Smh.

For those near Berkeley, Bows and Arrows raffle ends at 7 pm tonight. I'm too busy to make it over. 

Last edited:
question for you more experienced heads, would I have a better chance camping at a Footlocker at a pretty big mall (tyson's corner) or at a Nike store (Nike Georgetown)? I camped at Nike GT for the breds but its so cold and theres rats runnin around all night haha

Is SNKRS doing the draw?
With all the people who had reserved pairs it seems like they already did a draw. Should be a few accounts excluded from whatever they do come Saturday. Whoever didn't get selected for a reservation will be bangin it out for the leftovers...

Back
Top Bottom