Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Not drinking and oversleeping for this release...did that for bred 1s and failed miserably

^^^ happened to me for a release or two. Wake up the next morning (release day) mad as ****

Last edited:
I believe it was the cyber Monday 3's
J23 had those always marked for an October release date and that date got moved up. The Cyber Monday shoe that has that release date is thoes "Top 3"/What the? 1s.  

So the cyber Monday's 3 were never scheduled to release on cyber Monday? That doesn't make sense

Last edited:
There's so many shoes coming out now I don't even know what's going on anymore. No 3's for so long. Now we got the cyber Monday 3's, wool 3's, and true blue 3's?

Yea its one per month now till the end of the year. CM 3s in October, TB 3s in November, and Wool 3s in December.

Honestly resell is on all the other retros so all 1s are my top priority for now and if I wanna double back to pick something up i will.

Sole Supremacy really knows how to price old retros that I really like for the low low so I can cop whenever (FR 5s, Grape 5s, Laney 5s, Bugs Bunny 8s, Playoff 8s, Fire Red 3s, 3M 5s, Aqua 8s, White Metallic 5s, and etc etc)

Honestly resell is on all the other retros so all 1s are my top priority for now and if I wanna double back to pick something up i will.

Sole Supremacy really knows how to price old retros that I really like for the low low so I can cop whenever (FR 5s, Grape 5s, Laney 5s, Bugs Bunny 8s, Playoff 8s, Fire Red 3s, 3M 5s, Aqua 8s, White Metallic 5s, and etc etc)
yeah they have a good understanding of the resell market for the retros. crazy to see the demand on retros dwindle so much now not that i'm complaining 
pimp.gif

yeah they have a good understanding of the resell market for the retros. crazy to see the demand on retros dwindle so much now not that i'm complaining :pimp:
Did demand dwindle or supply increase? I honestly see more retros on foot now than when instant sellouts were the norm...damn sure hope these can be had easier than 'banneds'. OG1s since Chicago's were much easier to grab.

Last edited:
Did demand dwindle or supply increase? I honestly see more retros on foot now than when instant sellouts were the norm...damn sure hope these can be had easier than 'banneds'. OG1s since Chicago's were much easier to grab.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Good Question Bro.

My take is Demand is high only on instant sell out "key releases" and dwindled on others.

Chicago and Breds were both difficult for me honestly down here

SBB & UNC a sleeper but still sold out

Chicago, SBB, UNC, Breds flew off the shelves quick

But MN's, Lettermans, YY, still heavily stocked and sitting

Last edited:

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Good Question Bro.

My take is Demand is high only on instant sell out "key releases" and dwindled on others.

Chicago and Breds were both difficult for me honestly down here

SBB & UNC a sleeper but still sold out

Chicago, SBB, UNC, Breds flew off the shelves quick

But MN's, Lettermans, YY, still heavily stocked and sitting
Chicago, banneds, and SBB were the most difficult for me. UNC, MB and YY all copped on discount. SBB seemed more limited than other 1s released as well.

I think Adidas and their yeezy trash plays a factor also
It's possible. I for one felt that a 350 releasing along side the banned would have made copping banneds a bit easier, many disagreed with me though :rolleyes

Online? It wouldn't have made a difference, sites had so little.

And raffle wise in store, you can enter for both
It's about supply and demand. More product available some people make choices. Big resellers would have focused more on the bigger product and flippers would have to split the baby. Key words "a bit" easier. You're also not considering that the new 350 is supposed have more stock than previous releases. There would have been choices, but you feel how you feel and feel how I feel. We'll never know...

Back
Top Bottom