Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I feel the same way, between these and the 12 OVO's something's weird. I asked them last night and they said that they have no plans to release them any more. Nike EU and Nike CA seem as sketchy as some of these footsites lately.
laugh.gif
 I'll just be getting my shoes from Nike US from now on, they've got their system down, lesson learned.
They said that about the 12s or BlackToes?
eek.gif

I feel the same way, between these and the 12 OVO's something's weird. I asked them last night and they said that they have no plans to release them any more. Nike EU and Nike CA seem as sketchy as some of these footsites lately.:lol:  I'll just be getting my shoes from Nike US from now on, they've got their system down, lesson learned.

We waited years to get NDC CA and of course it's poorly managed and all of our stock is sent from Europe. They didn't get it right smh. I guess it's better than not having it though.

They said that about the 12s or BlackToes?
eek.gif
They said that the Black Toes were all sold out on Saturday, even though not one Canadian on NT was able to get their order in. The shoes were up but the site was completely broken, you couldn't add to cart. I personally tried for hours and a couple of others here said they kept trying throughout the weekend. It showed that all sizes were available the entire weekend. When I called customer service I got all kinds of responses from "Keep trying it'll add eventually, we've got tons of stock, or they're all sold out already, and the release has been cancelled. I even managed to get a 10% promo because they were so confused about what was happening. And last night they said they have no plans on releasing the 12s, no idea where all that stock went. Maybe that's just their way of saying they haven't decided on a release date yet, I don't know, but I was really looking forward to those. 
We waited years to get NDC CA and of course it's poorly managed and all of our stock is sent from Europe. They didn't get it right smh. I guess it's better than not having it though.
Lol it's almost the same as not having it so far. I'll be trying on the US site for releases from now on, just get it shipped to Buffalo. 

My SNKRS order has been stuck in "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since November 6th. Hopefully I still get the shoes delivered.

Got mine in and I'm rather impressed. These crap on the 2013 which I didn't feel were too bad. Can destroy those now.

View media item 2226231
Wore my pair 1 time on release day. Love the creases in a love hate sort of way. Quality like this makes me glad i got into jordans in 2015. Growing up in chicago i was always into jordans but never had the money as a kid.. now im slowly building my collection.. 2014s look like mids..waiting paitently for the storm blue and royals

View media item 2226231
Wore my pair 1 time on release day. Love the creases in a love hate sort of way. Quality like this makes me glad i got into jordans in 2015. Growing up in chicago i was always into jordans but never had the money as a kid.. now im slowly building my collection.. 2014s look like mids..waiting paitently for the storm blue and royals

Welcome man! Great pick up on the black toe

View media item 2226231

Nice man. Ima wear mine first thing i get a chance. Always regretted selling my 2013 pair, and for like $190, i didnt even get to tale advantage of the high resell. Hehe. But now i got em back,ima enjoy them to the full

rock came in, i like them but the quality is NOTHING like the red on the banneds, i would say its like the black on the banneds, im happy tho!

Back
Top Bottom