Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm predicting black tongue black toes soon with a big ol' 80s swoosh on them.

They might even say straight Nike on the tag too, no air. I haven't decided

Last edited:
You guys are the problem, not nike. The benchmark for 1s are the Chis. These look like Chi quality to me. When I hold the Chicagos in hand compared to my sBBs they feel more official and thoroughly put together with better materials as a whole. SBBs feel more like an art project. I'm not a fan of the material used on the black parts.

Then they went and put more artwork on the breds because they saw the boner you guys had for the slightly better leather parts on the SBBs and banners when they would've been 10 Times better done like Uncs/chis/black toes.

Here's to them ignoring the ignorant and not getting artistic with the Royals. I need those to be just like black toes.
and a happy birthday to you as well 
laugh.gif

That's a common flaw for Air Jordan 1s unfortunately, you just have to pray it doesn't end up like that when you buy a pair.
Thanks.  I guess I got the short end of the stick with these...

Can't decide if I should keep them or not since these are my first pair.

Thanks.  I guess I got the short end of the stick with these...

Can't decide if I should keep them or not since these are my first pair.

A few of my 1's are like that. It's not like you'll be able to notice it once you have them on feet.

Hi guys! I'm new here and new to the Jordan brand. I was lucky enough to place an order for these sneakers on the SNKRS app this past Saturday, and I received them today. After putting them on a flat surface I found out that the right one is defective. Hopefully you can see in the picture that it doesn't lay flat. Have any of you experienced this before with this type of sneaker?

Thank you!

View media item 2226532

Unfortunately I have the same issue with my pair. Also had to on my SBB 1.0s

Opinions are like booty holes, everyone has them, but some stank more than others.

Quality wise...
Sbb/'16 Banneds>>'16 BT. Imo

Last edited:
:rofl:
Coulda called that one.
"No matter the doubters, I'm still getting my legit Pinnacle 6's I ordered on Oct. 17th.

I will be the first to admit I am wrong if it doesn't end up happening...but it will."

I was wrong. Still got my SBB Away. I will take .500 and my my refund any day. I didn't lose anything.

:rofl:
Coulda called that one.
"No matter the doubters, I'm still getting my legit Pinnacle 6's I ordered on Oct. 17th.

I will be the first to admit I am wrong if it doesn't end up happening...but it will."

You were waiting for him

Back
Top Bottom