Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These are the GOAT one to me.  I guess we'll see how these Royals hold up for the official standings. 
roll.gif

Whats your top 1?
I like all OG Hi colorways, so again the materials is the tie breaker, I recount people saying bred's leather is great, but these are better, if you say otherwise then you probably don't own or held these. It's these then slightly behind SBB but I don't have 2015 Chicago, if I were to finally pay that high resell then I think those would bump these off the podium.

Royals for Black toes is even especially right now before Royal prices creep up a bit more.

Far as quality hate to beat a dead horse but SBB quality is unmatched. With any leather 1 but I have heard my boy say the 2011 banned leather is the softest even more so then Frags mtc

Out of the og colorways that were remastered, these have the best quality all around, or maybe blue metallics on second thought

I can only go off pictures and videos, but the leather quality looks the same outside of the Breds/Royals.

Do you guys think I could trade straight up royals for top 3s in the current market? Or do you think I would have to wait

Back
Top Bottom