Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's bad business if they are taking orders and can't fufill them

Zadehkicks takes a ton of orders and supposedly hasn't missed an order yet and that's how it's supposed to be done even if they gotta take a loss on a few pairs as long as the order is filled
Fair point. Just thought they would know how much inventory capacity is before allowing pre-orders but guess this early before release that could change.

Westbay is the new Sneakerpost 
glasses.gif

Can someone PM me the link please? I'm gonna feel like an idiot since i haven't been able to figure it out...

I know it's too late, but i'd still like it, just in case. PLEASE NT FAM

Have there been an early reviews of these joints? Curious of what the quality will be. I'm not real crazy about a shoes quality but the SBB aways were very very nice imo so it got me thinking.

Have there been an early reviews of these joints? Curious of what the quality will be. I'm not real crazy about a shoes quality but the SBB aways were very very nice imo so it got me thinking.
Hopefully this week we start seeing people get early pairs and pics/video reviews

Hopefully this week we start seeing people get early pairs and pics/video reviews
Thanks for the reply. Haven't kept up really with this thread til recently. What's the general consensus of what people think the quality will be like? Banned 1s?

Thanks for the reply. Haven't kept up really with this thread til recently. What's the general consensus of what people think the quality will be like? Banned 1s?
Yeah most likely what people got with Banned 1s/SBBs away

They look to be like the Chicago quality. The banned / SBB 1.0's have really nice tumbled leather, this looks to be more full grain.

So apparently WestBay is having a "second batch".. I'm new to preordering, why dont they just sell them all at once instead of these restocks.

So apparently WestBay is having a "second batch".. I'm new to preordering, why dont they just sell them all at once instead of these restocks.
even tho it says guaranteed and ship date is a week after release. I wouldn't say the second batch is even guaranteed

They look to be like the Chicago quality. The banned / SBB 1.0's have really nice tumbled leather, this looks to be more full grain.
If this is indeed the case that kind of sucks, but like I said in a earlier post I'm not crazy about leather quality so I'm still coppin. Just sucks they give us nice soft leather on Banned and SBB aways then mistreat the black toes.

Where is this from? Really cool.

Is this westbay joint verified to be legit. Also people who come to NT asking for help is just hilarious :rofl:

Come on people 99% trolling, flexing and all sorts or other ish for a minute now.

Last edited:
Sorry two. You quote and answer me now but you called out a few members on here on a post and never responded

Still waiting about what you were "correct" about as if guesses mean anything..

[emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]

What world do you live in where talking out the side of your neck is considered "Common Sense"
Sorry two. You quote and answer me now but you called out a few members on here on a post and never responded

Still waiting about what you were "correct" about as if guesses mean anything..

[emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]
What I was correct about was the type of material that is going to be used on these (leather that was used on previous remastered 1s excluding the tumbled leathers ones). Proof is the photos of the unauthorized pairs (whose material will not differ that much from authentic pairs). 

Back
Top Bottom