Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

black tongue > white tongue
^This... 
nthat.gif

I hope these do release again. I sold my 13's (or I think they were 2014's right?) because the leather was like cardboard and they hurt my pinky toe. I haven't had that problem yet with any of the remastered 1's. Excited to get these again and I hope the tongue is black!

Never had a pair of black toes. So I'm getting these for sure. Hopefully 2 pairs but we will see. Def doing the tongue swap like a boss.

I'll be the first to say it bc I know what others will say... Jumpman = TRASH lol
I don't like the jumpman on the back of Jordan 1 but I don't hate it If the jumpman was the same color as the back of the shoe I wouldn't even care tbh

I mean the post says HIGHOG so I guess it's saying they won't be mids, but I think it's to early to tell. But with the release of the black toes and OL's Jb might mix it up further than just the tongue

I mean the post says HIGHOG so I guess it's saying they won't be mids, but I think it's to early to tell. But with the release of the black toes and OL's Jb might mix it up further than just the tongue

I'm actually thinking that the Black Toe release is what he's considering to be the shoe that fills the 'Old Love' role.

I'm actually thinking that the Black Toe release is what he's considering to be the shoe that fills the 'Old Love' role.

Exactly, not sure how that's so hard to understand

Black toes are coming, pic was posted to say the yellow pair was coming soon so both pairs releasing.... Separately as stated in the pic.

Not getting another pair of black toes and no jumpman

Honestly don't know that it's worth it to me to

1. Find a NA black tongue Jordan
2. Pay for someone to do the tongue swap

I'd be fine rocking them as is tbh

Exactly, not sure how that's so hard to understand

Black toes are coming, pic was posted to say the yellow pair was coming soon so both pairs releasing.... Separately as stated in the pic.

Not getting another pair of black toes and no jumpman
simple as that

Bruh, that's such a d!ck move for dudes who missed out on the 2013 release, or dudes like me who just got into sneakers this freaking year... Seriously JB wtf are you guys doing?

I'll be the first to say it bc I know what others will say... Jumpman = TRASH lol

If its the remastered build, I wouldnt even care. Just paint the jumpman and keep it moving

Jumpman will not happen. Cant say anything about the bumblebee pair. But on the black toes. It wont happen. JB is giving us OG details to keep us salivating. Next time they remaster. The shapes will be correct. Then they they'll mess everything up with low quality, jumpmans and screwy shapes and restart the circle of sneakerhead life.

Back
Top Bottom