Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Quality wise I was blown away by CM how they looked and felt

Still hate the all white sole but the weather is getting cooler and I haven't worn mine in a few months so they are going on feet soon :pimp:

Let the haters hate on the CM!

Still hate the all white sole but the weather is getting cooler and I haven't worn mine in a few months so they are going on feet soon :pimp:

I like that you're one of the only other people that has always stood by the CM.

I honestly hated the all white sole at first too, but I wanted some beaters with quality... After a year of solid wear I actually like the solid white sole. Has a bit of a designer/upscale look to it. I can wear these things anywhere with anything.

I like that you're one of the only other people that has always stood by the CM.

I honestly hated the all white sole at first too, but I wanted some beaters with quality... After a year of solid wear I actually like the solid white sole. Has a bit of a designer/upscale look to it. I can wear these things anywhere with anything.
You guys are selling me on CM 1s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] might copp a pair at some point now.

If I lived in the states I would have multiple pairs by now. My city only had a couple size runs.

That's another thing I love about them, a subtle lace swap really sets them off. I rocked tan laces for a long time, then switched them out for shadow laces.

Still hate the all white sole but the weather is getting cooler and I haven't worn mine in a few months so they are going on feet soon
pimp.gif

Whenever I take my CM's out of storage to wear, they seem to get softer each time. Really comfy especially with that extra-padded tongue. They're easily my most worn 1's – more than my Shadows and Barons.

The UNC 1s wasn't even a bad quality shoe, people base quality on how the resale market of the shoe. Like some people think the Fragment 1s have a nice leather but in reality it has that same morning wood leather as the 1s in 2013.

Ya'll would be gagging all over CMs if they were OGs and MJ wore them like he wore Breds//BTs etc

CMs is a clean looking shoe and the colorway is simple and great. Which is why I'm happy and excited that my friend bought me a pair as a early bday gift. FedEx says they'll be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Ya'll would be gagging all over CMs if they were OGs and MJ wore them like he wore Breds//BTs etc

CMs is a clean looking shoe and the colorway is simple and great. Which is why I'm happy and excited that my friend bought me a pair as a early bday gift. FedEx says they'll be here tomorrow

You can argue that about literally any colorway though

the quality is what makes them, if they lesser quality they wouldn't be talked about.

scored a pair while in chi for work. these aint on par with sbb 2s or breds quality wise. a lot better the 2012 version though.

This guy talks some real check it out

I agree with mostly everything he's saying but he can stop it with the CHIs. Idk what kinda pair he has but my CHIs have nice and soft leather. UNCs have over all softer leather but softer leather doesn't automatically mean it's better either. 2015 CHIs are not to be f'd in terms of quality. Anyone who thinks otherwise is buggin IMO. To each his own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom