Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What does it matter? All this useless shoe knowledge that won't make you any more money, won't get you any more girls, and wont provide any more happiness.

Cop kicks, rock, move on. 

Had to bump this. One of the realest comments yet.

Not sure if these are legit or not.

I hate watching reviews like this. No offense to bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy for posting. But she doesn't know anything about the shoe. I also hate when they point out the obvious " oh over here we got the wings logo, the swoosh, etc" no **** we see it. And she just copped to resell. ZERO respect.

White laces on BTs? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Sounds dope. Can someone post pics of their BTs with whites laces? Thanks in advance [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I don't have time to post pics so I'll save you the trouble and just let you know, white laces on BTs is dope as hell. It's very clean and classy look.

Last edited:
It's whatever works for you. Red,black or white. go out of these boundaries and prepare to get roasted lol

I've always liked the look of red laces on black toes. Kept red on the old love pair and when the 2013 black toes came out I put red laces in them and still have red laces in them today. It's just my preference. I am ready to get a remastered black toe just to have a fresh pair

I hate watching reviews like this. No offense to @Bigsykedaddy for posting. But she doesn't know anything about the shoe. I also hate when they point out the obvious " oh over here we got the wings logo, the swoosh, etc" no **** we see it. And she just copped to resell. ZERO respect.
Yeah I should have posted "Mute the video while watching" I just posted it because it was the first possible legit pair I've seen on video yet.

*edit* I just went back and added a disclaimer lol.

Last edited:
I've heard rumors that the "Old Loves" will retro as well as the "New Loves" so maybe they'll come back out as highs? Then we'll finally get that black tongue. 

Among rumors of everything else that's coming back out
if this is true that the bmp pack is coming back out. i'll wait for those instead of getting these. that package was my very first sneaker purchase. if they come out as this remaster mold in a high :x:x:x:x i would buy at least 2 packs.

This man @wHipLAshTw03 blessed heads with the source the first time (and then the following million times), constantly providing non reading a** NTers cliff notes of his ordeal with the WarnerBrothers as well as pics, sifts thru posts of bashing and hate to legitimately answer questions NTers have, teaches you fresh blood fools how we get down in here on NT and on top of all that comes back in the thread with some top shelf updates. Give this man NTer of the year.

This man @wHipLAshTw03 blessed heads with the source the first time (and then the following million times), constantly providing non reading a** NTers cliff notes of his ordeal with the WarnerBrothers as well as pics, sifts thru posts of bashing and hate to legitimately answer questions NTers have, teaches you fresh blood fools how we get down in here on NT and on top of all that comes back in the thread with some top shelf updates. Give this man NTer of the year.
Which source?

Last edited:
I know MJ preferred red lace laces on his Black Toe 1s(not mentioning his had a black tongue), but they're still trash on Black Toe 1s, him wearing them on his isn't relevant to my opinion.

Last edited:
White laces look real good.. never thought about that.. if I score a pair of these I will probably put some in and keep my ´13 pair black
nerd.gif

Were these hard to cop in 2013? I can't put in a raffle for these next week so I'm hoping I can get these via snkrs or fcfs

I believe they restocked quite a few times too after they released, but I wouldn't play it safe with the way people are chasing 1's now.

Were these hard to cop in 2013? I can't put in a raffle for these next week so I'm hoping I can get these via snkrs or fcfs

Depends who you ask. I had struck out on raffles and online. I was lucky enough to grab an unclaimed pair in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom