Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Since 2005, but not that active with only 384 feedback... Up to you though.
That's a good point. Did a bit of sleuthing and found the previous user id of the ebay store and found atleast one member from NT had bought high end sneakers from them. His comments seemed to indicate it was all legit.  Hmm now wether to take the gamble or not..

Don't know if this video has been posted before but it's a look at the black toe PE vs 1985 Chicago PE comparison video, wicked.

"MADE IN KOREA"

making me proud
nthat.gif

"MADE IN KOREA"

making me proud
nthat.gif
Hehe. I remember, living in Korea back in the 90s,....there were kids that swore Nike was Korean because they were made there.

I also remember being able to get whatever color way you wanted on whichever current Jordan from "Itaewon" - it was like a nikeid for Js
roll.gif
 but with "unauthorized" or "leftovers" pairs. Another tradition was if someone showed up with fresh kicks...then everyone would step on them to "help" break them in....

Coinciding with early 90s college basketball's boom was Slamdunk, which resulted in so many 5s, 6s, and 7s, in all sorts of red variant and bred colorways.....I remember all 11s were readily available at any nike store, 12s disappearing (because the rising sun design SMH) and being the only one without the 13s on my HS team because no size 300 cm were left and settling for some Barkleys.

How is the availability on these compared to the banned 1, and shattered backboards 2.0 I'm trying to cop these I've struck out and all the ones this year I ain't trying to pay resale

All this talk about Cyber Mondays having such a good quality is relatively new though isn´t it?

No. it's been said quite a bit since the drop, but no one was paying attention cause of the colorway. I think people are reiterating that quality now cause the last couple releases have had some disappointing sections next to the tumbled leather.

^^ lowkey look like everybody got their pair in here already, nothing else to talk about lol

Nah but just went to my local Jimmy Jazz to check the procedure. The clown *** manager talking about they not getting them, I go to the register & they got a big *** homemade sign that says November releases "black toe 1's", I laughed & said why y'all put the sign up if you not getting them :lol: Hope Jimmy Jazz got a corporate chain of command I'll be giving feedback if some shady stuff goes down that weekend

I'm going to guess something similar to the Breds for release allotment. Really hoping for a good amount, these are my second favorite 1's colorway behind the black and whites.

Hibbets and Finishline aren't getting them, I could be wrong but they still don't have it up on their release calendar.

When does Fnl usually update?

I just know FTL, FA, and champs are all the weekend before
FNL usually update their calendar 3 weeks in advance on what their stores are getting. Like they have the "Kobe" 9s and the Deep Royal Blue 12s but no Black Toe 1s in sight. I'm going to call up some spots to see what's up.

Back
Top Bottom