Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Saw these in person today. Hate how thin the ankle support is compared to the older retros. Copped regardless. 

Being overseas is a drag sometimes...closest spot getting these is 2 hours away....guess It is what it is

No 7.5 at any Niketown either it seems. So probably only will be offered over seas which means that will be the money size unfortunately. So I'm stuck like chuck.
I'll keep an eye out for you. If I get it, I'll give to you for cost price. 7.5 is often released here. 
Welp i'm out then. That's my size. Got the last banned release in that size thru snkrs, went super smooth. What's up this time? They are doing reservation not random drawing like last time?
The same for you as well, but getting 2 pairs of 7.5 might be difficult. let's hope Karma is on my side.

For those who copped on SNKRS via reservation, are these accounts with a significant amount of purchases? My primary SNKRS account has 10+ purchases in the past year and I have never received a reservation for a shoe I actually desired (ie Jordan retro that is not a 31 or massive GR). 

I got a reservation on mine and i havent really bought much. I probably have 6 orders total this year. i did manage to get the banned and sbb 1s with this account tho. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Entered my name at Nike to take part in the raffle tomorrow, they wouldn´t tell me anything about how many they got though. I´ll try online and then go there, fingers crossed.

Got shipping info from NDC

Will be here Tuesday

First time that they moved before everyone's order on Saturday

Don't feel too bad. I got a call from Nice Kicks SF at 6:41pm. They only had size 13, 14 and Grade School sizes left to choose from.

I hate when places do those types of raffles because you really have to be one of the first few people called to get your size.

Being overseas is a drag sometimes...closest spot getting these is 2 hours away....guess It is what it is
I've made an hour+ trip for some kicks, maybe 2 I can't remember. For some damn sauconys  too
roll.gif

Really hope Online works out... Struck out on the raffles, and I got the Chis and the Banneds on resale. I really don't want the final piece of the puzzle to be bought at resale as well.

Nike shipped
How are you guys getting Nike to ship already? What am I missing. I am waiting for the SNKR raffle tomorrow. I thought that was the only way. And the FL App. I only have one store here getting them tho. And I've been waiting for these since I missed the last release. So bad that I bought the BT KOs to hold me over. I NEED these.

How are you guys getting Nike to ship already? What am I missing. I am waiting for the SNKR raffle tomorrow. I thought that was the only way. And the FL App. I only have one store here getting them tho. And I've been waiting for these since I missed the last release. So bad that I bought the BT KOs to hold me over. I NEED these.
lol you good bruh? they're only kick man.

ppl that are getting shipment already just got lucky with the nike+ app

mine show to be delivered Monday but stuff from Nike usually get to me before the estimated date so I'm hoping for tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom