Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I got all L's. Hmmmm camp or pay $270. And to top it off I'm stuck in this damn early voting line for another hour.

Still on the waitlist [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Picked up Chi Lows and Shadow lows as my consolation prize for $50 each today anyways

Okay so I'm gonna try for these tomorrow. They would be my first ever pair of Jordans (yes that is true). I just wonder, how are these in size? Do they run tts? I have size 10.5 i. Air Max 90/1 and size 11 in most Adidas sneakers, 11.5 in Ultra Boosts. What size do you think would work best for a pair of Jordan 1's?

I wear the same size in UBS and my 1s

We Have 3 HOH's Here Within 20 Miles Or So Of Another.... So Confused As To Why We Don't Have App Access Yet :smh:

NYC just got the roll out (750 drop) and this is the first FA and FTL release ... it's still in beta ... don't worry it's coming

Today and CM3 drop, both times after countdown,it did its thing then redirected me to a screen to enter the 3 digit code on top. Im just assuming that its for comfirming your reservation...

Interesting just got this didn't need code (in NYC)

View media item 2220806

Put in 1 raffle at shiekh and won! Still gota go arly tho. My girl wants her size 7 gs and it's fcfs. Congrats to all who won. And GL to those that are still trying or waiting.

Sitting on wait list as well for FA & FTL, not overly optimistic though, couldn't even reserve the cm 3s or bronze 5s on those apps. 

Bad meaning you're gonna have to fork over a lot to buy, or you won't get much for selling? Looking like I'm gonna have to go through resale route to obtain these.
Bad as in not worth buying to resell IMO. These have been sitting in my local groups at like 230 and less.

To those that went from waitlist to reservation did you get a notification or did you just keep checking your countdown until it updated your entry?

backdoor italy got GS pairs... its like $160 even after the 10% email code lol

Last edited:
[size=18pt]Those asking for trades, oops, etc might want to post that in the classifieds or in your sigs before you get yourselves banned from the thread[/size]

Last edited:
If you got selected do you have to confirm with the store that you were selected for? I didn't have access to my phone for several hours so I was not able to check after the countdown hit zero. I just opened the app now. The message I got is "Next time! You missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store. Check out footlocker.com or go to Launch Locator for more great releases."

Did I screw myself because I was selected but didn't reserve the pair in a certain amount of time? What does it say if you won or lost? I was under the impression that after the countdown, if you won it's reserved for you at the selected store you don't have to do anything except go to the store, show them the app and pick up the shoes.
Yes. If you were selected, you had to confirm within 3 hours. If you didn't confirm, then your reservation got passed down to others in the waiting list.

[size=18pt]Those asking for trades, oops, etc might want to post that in the classifieds or in your sigs before you get yourselves banned from the thread[/size]
Can you get banned for trying to sell? My bad still new to Nike talk lol

Back
Top Bottom