Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I thought that box was from ftl
The dreaded shipping plastic bag

So, like a lot of us, I took an L on these. Almost pulled the trigger for resale @ $230 but I said F it. Imma take this L and move on to the next one. Today is my bday so I took the day off. Just came downstairs, walked into my office to grab my iPad and I see a giant box sitting on the floor. I'm thinking its some speakers that I wanted that my wife surprised me with. I pick the box up but it's too light for speakers. Hmm....I open the box and see these! Damn near fainted. She grabbed em off of Footlocker after I gave up. Had them shipped to her friends house. Love that woman man!
Congrats !! happy bday ..
smokin.gif

So, like a lot of us, I took an L on these. Almost pulled the trigger for resale @ $230 but I said F it. Imma take this L and move on to the next one. Today is my bday so I took the day off. Just came downstairs, walked into my office to grab my iPad and I see a giant box sitting on the floor. I'm thinking its some speakers that I wanted that my wife surprised me with. I pick the box up but it's too light for speakers. Hmm....I open the box and see these! Damn near fainted. She grabbed em off of Footlocker after I gave up. Had them shipped to her friends house. Love that woman man! 
Cheers, bro, that's great to hear, and happy birthday! That's a solid chick right there. Reading your story makes me think of the angry look my girl gives me any time I buy sneakers. Far from ever expecting a gift like this from her, I feel like it's a completely realistic scenario where I come home one day and find all my Js burnt to a crisp because she had too much wine.

UPS delivered my pair waaayyyy earlier than usual.
Dude either has been getting complaints because he likes to ring your doorbell at 7pm dropping off packages thats supposed to be delivered between 1-5pm.

OR he was checking to see if anyone was home during that time so he could start droppin off early, marking delivered, and come back later to swipe the package.
Its the holidays. Anythings possible.

Cheers, bro, that's great to hear, and happy birthday! That's a solid chick right there. Reading your story makes me think of the angry look my girl gives me any time I buy sneakers. Far from ever expecting a gift like this from her, I feel like it's a completely realistic scenario where I come home one day and find all my Js burnt to a crisp because she had too much wine.
Yeah man. Thanks! Oh she gets irritated from time to time but she understands that this is something I love and she helps me cop a lot of kicks. She was trying with me on Saturday too but she tricked me and said she didn't get through. Let's hope your girl doesn't snap and do that lol

Black Toe and RSBB restock on Nov 15th on FTL
2lbzy2r.jpg

View media item 2227450

Oh man i hope it happens with no bullcrap need those RSBB. Just got my black toes in and i love em. They do seem similar to the chiicagos in terms of quality but it feels like the sizing is different. I got my true size in the BT's and they have alot of toe room which is great, compared to my chiacgos where i got the same size and theyre kinda snug

Back
Top Bottom