Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black/White" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These weren't mass produced, demand just wasn't there....I was in and out the mall for blk pair, pics soon....

These weren't mass produced, demand just wasn't there....I was in and out the mall for blk pair, pics soon....

Yea JB just been forcing releases down our throats... Starting to catch up on a lot of people. A lot of us can't afford to buy releases every week or two... I pick and choose my releases now.

these are awesome.

Only one store got them in my city and it was one pair per size. stilll an easy cop

Yea JB just been forcing releases down our throats... Starting to catch up on a lot of people. A lot of us can't afford to buy releases every week or two... I pick and choose my releases now.

It was the same way for the black toes and black and grey ones when they first released. It wasn't until later that people wanted them.

Copped the Black pair from F23 last night. Very happy with them and IMO they're way better than the Cyber Monday.

copped from sneakersnstuff for $159 including shipping will be here tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Got Both pairs with %20 off on ndc.
Was only going to get blk pair but couldn't pass up on the savings
Thanks again @babyJs23

For you all that have em in hand
What's up with this?

Ndc insole pics
Must be a photoshop error. Al of my pairs are facing correctly

Really nice. On par with most high og releases. White leather is like metalics, chicagos. Black leather is really smooth 7 soft, similar to cybers. Some of the collars near wngs logo are plush and semi tumbled. some aren't 

Last edited:
So I have a $20 reward card from FA, is it worth getting the black pair for roughly 150$? Or just wait for them to
Hit the bay or discount racks. It seems they're gaining popularity, especially the yang pair. I hear the quality isn't too bad?

Back
Top Bottom