Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hey thanks for everyone vouching for us.... Just wanted to drop a pic of these.. Beautiful in person

If I drop you a PM with my order # can you confirm no signature confirmation? Or will the note saying that in my order suffice?

Sobe Soles :smokin :smokin [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just got my tracking number too, Best part about sobesoles for me at least is I live in Miami so hopefully I'll have them in hand soon!

Last edited:
Wow, just got tracking info from Paypal
laugh.gif

Hey thanks for everyone vouching for us.... Just wanted to drop a pic of these.. Beautiful in person

Secured!  Yay, no waiting on release date.  I honestly wanted to buy em in store but aye....who cares haha

Bred 1's next amd if the rumors of storm blue Kentucky's are true this year than I'm on those like white on rice.  Lettermans down the line as well.

sidenote:  The only reason I figured there was a link was because this thread had received 29 new messages in less than an hand I frequent it everyday.  It's usually pretty slow. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom