Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These do look fresh and ready for the summer but going to pass.  Don't see myself wearing these quite honestly but hope everyone else can cop with ease which it seems.    

These do look fresh and ready for the summer but going to pass.  Don't see myself wearing these quite honestly but hope everyone else can cop with ease which it seems.    
For me I really needed a white based shoe in my rotation. Had thought about the LA until these were shown

JB did these PROPER.  Great fit (for me, a 13 was true to size, for those asking/wondering), and absolutely great look.  As has been mentioned, these are are relatively basic, but elegant in their simplicity.  If I see these anywhere for under retail in the future I'm definitely doubling up.  If it weren't for the Black Metallic Vs I'd have already doubled up.

Seriously, if anyone is on the fence about these, scoop 'em.  I doubt you'll regret it, even if you can/do find them cheaper in a few months.

pimp.gif

For me 1s are primarily Tts. So I would go Tts not unless you want a more snug fit go down .5 if you worried about Tts being to tight just go Tts and once they break in they'll fit exactly how you want.

1s don't get a lot roomier but what happens is the leather breaks on and becomes more comfortable giving the illusion that the shoe has gotten looser but the fact is the leather just isn't as stiff. Trust me peeps.

Leather is on par with UNC and CHI OG 1. Now  yall Bred 1 pic lovers need to understand that leather is on par with SBB quality. It's exactly the same. The hype is going to be insane

Last edited:
Just scooped up a pair from ebay for $147 shipped. Can't wait for them to arrive 
smokin.gif

I don't know if I could trust a seller on eBay that is selling sneakers for less than box price right after the release. I know there wasn't as high of a demand, but how are these sellers making a profit like that? It sounds too good to be true to me.

I don't know if I could trust a seller on eBay that is selling sneakers for less than box price right after the release. I know there wasn't as high of a demand, but how are these sellers making a profit like that? It sounds too good to be true to me.

A lot of actual retailers are on eBay now either with a proxy or actually themselves

They use eBay to move stock that is going in stores

Builds equity with the consumer. By giving them a small discount on a new release it builds rapport with the consumer. Think of it like marketing costs.

That's how I see it anyway.

These truly are gorgeous. If they were hyped and sold out quick I'd have gladly paid a little more.

Back
Top Bottom